Remodeling my house

Archives for 2013
ocasio77

Remodeling my house

Post by ocasio77 »

I dreamed that there were a lot of people remodeling my house. It was very busy. I specifically remember all the doors being replaced.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom ocasio77 and welcome to the board! Our home can be symbolic of ourselves (we are His temple) and doors can be symbolic of openings/entrances. The first scripture that came to mind is Rom 12: 1-2:

12 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

I heard it taught that the Greek word renewing is like our word for renovating a house so my thoughts were as you are in the Word you/your life etc were being transformed (ie remodeled) by it's power. Just my thoughts and I pray Holy Spirit will give you understanding as you seek Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.