dream of woman I know and teeth/dentures

Archives for 2013
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

dream of woman I know and teeth/dentures

Post by ginasings4him »

I had this dream of this woman I know - she used to be my sisters best friend in high school and I do still see her from time to time. I suppose you could say she is a friend. Anyhow, in my dream she had dentures and she took out her top dentures and I remember how awful her real teeth underneath looked (all rotten and gross) - she took out the bottom dentures too and the same awfulness. I then looked into her mouth and it was as though I was looking into a well - I saw a number of mice down in there (almost just like I was looking into a well) and I thought how gross- then something in my head said that we all have this (mice like that I saw ) to some degree. Any idea as to what that could possibly mean?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Gina, the mice may represent a problem or an annoyance. A situation that irritates you that it won't go away or something you don't like having to notice.
The dentures may symbolize false pretense of something in order to save face or appear to be confident. Another thought is altering one’s true nature to hide flaws. Hopes this helps!
Determined2Grow
Gold Member

Post by Determined2Grow »

Hi Gina,

Just some thoughts....

False Teeth may mean false wisdom ( such as wisdom teeth).

Pretending to give "real" wisdom but the root of the wisdom is decayed, rotten ....or the root of the advice given may be covered.

The woman in the dream was a childhood (high school) friend...
Sometimes the characteristics of the person in real life can be a symbol or a type of person. What was the characteristics of the person from highschool.

Her relationship was that of a best friend or like a sister...could this be similar to a relationship you may have with a close sister who is offering advice/wisdom in your "today".

This scripture comes to mind:

Jas 3:13 Are any of you wise or sensible? Then show it by living right and by being humble and wise in everything you do.
Jas 3:14 But if your heart is full of bitter jealousy and selfishness, don't brag or lie to cover up the truth.
Jas 3:15 That kind of wisdom doesn't come from above. It is earthly and selfish and comes from the devil himself.
Jas 3:16 Whenever people are jealous or selfish, they cause trouble and do all sorts of cruel things.
Jas 3:17 But the wisdom that comes from above leads us to be pure, friendly, gentle, sensible, kind, helpful, genuine, and sincere.
Jas 3:18 When peacemakers plant seeds of peace, they will harvest justice.

If the statement above does not bear witness...please toss and I pray you will receive the interp for this dream :wink:
"Lord lead me to that secret place where I am encircled by the abundance of Your love and manifested presence.....A place where I thirst to go and never want to leave"
ginasings4him
Platinum Member

Post by ginasings4him »

I think you are both right with what you said - like perhaps a false wisdom or truth. This friend did something to hurt me a few years back - I don't think deliberately but it was still hurtful. We still talk and get along now but I am reminded of the hurt whenever I see her still. I may have never known the real truth but had to leave it behind me. I'm not sure why I was thinking we all have mice though - it wasn't a pleasant thought. Almost like it was as though deep within us we all have sin? That is the only thing I could think of...