Making the water pure around me

Archives for 2013
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Making the water pure around me

Post by TamaraLynne »

I was in a very large building that went up up up very high. I was on the ground floor and people were walking around. It was very bright inside this building. In the center of the building was an elevator that was round with no walls and the floor of the elevator was yellow and had an outlined type of bird with wings extending out drawn on the floor and it also was as big as the floor. I stepped on the elevator but then stepped off. I stepped back on and Patricia king was with me and we went up up up to a cozy big office and I saw a white couch. I was a quest of someone in that office. I'm not sure who it was but upon awakening i felt it was Joseph prince. Next to me a young Asian girl was clutching a children s book to her chest and she was smiling and very comfortable and her legs were drawn up to her chest and her feet were on the couch...she was very comfortable and happy and talking to the guy. Even though I was an invited guest I mostly observed others. Now the building disappears and I'm standing where the building was but just a bit to where the front entrance would have been. I stretched out my arms and the water around the dock became pure and it was a circular patch of water around me. i also was wearing a robe of sorts...and while I was standing on the dock it was nighttime and I could sense a city in the distance.

In real life I've thought about this and I'm in the process of writing a children s book. It is on faith,love,hope,forgiveness so far. I've looked up pure in the bible and have come up with love.
I have watched a few of Joseph Prince sermons and I have watched Patricia King on you tube with Todd White I don't know Patricia very well but i'm very drawn to Todd White because so much of what he says bares witness...

I've thought about this dream alot since having it a few weeks back.
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

Tamaralynn

Just a couple of things but this big things sticks out to me the most.

" I stretched out my arms and the water around the dock became pure" the dock is where the boats come to be built, unloaded or REPAIRED. the water that was around the dock needed to be purified. seems like this would be a ministry of apostleship like Paul, the water represents the spirit, sometimes we allow things to get in the water that shouldnt be there and it has to be dealt with and purified again. to build or rebuild ministries, Boat-church or a personal ministry, depending on the size of the boat

Joseph Prince is well known for speaking on GRACE. his ministry is grace based...(I love him)...

the building was there then disappeared, could be God wasgiving you insight to the future, yellow in this case I would think means honor. so Im thinking building a ministry based on Honor and Grace.
to build and rebuild ministries with those gifts of honor and Grace...

Just some thoughts...
Love Zeal