Escape after beating

Archives for 2013
seeHIMspeak

Escape after beating

Post by seeHIMspeak »

I was in a huge building that had many apartments and stores on the inside. I think I had an appointment and still maybe 30- 60 minutes to kill. So I decide to visit a friend who lived in one of the apartments. I knock at her door but no one opens. I try the door and it's open, so I go in and sit at the table and wait. I guess I was close enough to that friend to do that. But hadn't seen her in a long time. She has a scrap book on the table and I look through it. This way I find out some more about what she had been up to in the more recent years. I do not know this friend in real life.
After a while she comes in with her husband. I didn't even know she had gotten married. Had I known that maybe I wouldn't have come in. But they sat down with me and we talked until it was time for me to go.

Back in the hallway I could tell the atmosphere had changed. Suddenly there were 8 or 9 young people from a different religion, all dressed in black business style clothes. Hair black. Male and female. They all had weapons like machete knives, metal pipes, no guns though. They caught me and beat me up pretty bad and also seemed to cut off body parts. I was able to get away and ran from one apartment to the other screaming for help. I was thinking as loud as I was screaming surely someone would come to my rescue. No one did. So I made my way back to my friend's apartment and went in since the door still wasn't locked. I told them what had happened and was hoping to be safe in there. But then those people came in and ransacked the apartment because of me. Somehow they did not get me again though and by the way, my body was perfectly alright. I apologized to my friend that because of me their apartment was ransacked and then ran out of the apartment, down the hall, through many parts of the huge building trying to get away from them. I finally hid in a bathroom. Just a little later I heard them in front of the door suspecting that I might be in there. But they were not sure. They had another machete kind of blade that seemed to be 4 feet long. I could see they were trying to look under the door to see if I was in there. But I had climbed on the toilet so they couldn't see me. They ran that blade under the door in order to catch and cut my feet but I was safe on top of the toilet. They must have thought that I was not in there after all because they left.

Then I started checking to see if I could escape through the window. It was big enough but when I looked out it was at least ten stories high, too high to jump. So I stuck my head out the window to see if I could climb down on something. Over the window there was a cable like for phone or TV and someone had already tied a belt to it to use for their escape. It was a man's belt. But when I pulled on the belt the cable gave way and I knew it wouldn't hold me. So I looked to the right and I saw lots and lots of cables tied together so thick, they formed a trunk over a foot thick. They had a rusty orange color. I knew I could make it down those cables and then I woke up...

There were also a number of other 'teams' that were after other people in that building.
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Hello SeeHimspeak,

in my dreams toilets are always a symbol, that a cleansing or deliverance is needed. Keeping this in mind I tried to get the meaning of the dream. As I got something I shared the dream with my mother who has a gift of dream interpretation. I was surprised that she got the same interpretation, besides she gave me a few more aspects to think about. Here are our thoughts, if it doesn’t speak to you, feel free to discard.
I was in a huge building that had many apartments and stores on the inside.
John 14,2 says: In my father’s house are many mansions. I see the huge building in your dream as the Fathers house.
I think I had an appointment and still maybe 30- 60 minutes to kill.
Probably the “appointment” is a symbol for your divine calling. At this point you haven’t reached it yet but you are on the way to that calling.
So I decide to visit a friend who lived in one of the apartments. I knock at her door but no one opens. I try the door and it's open, so I go in and sit at the table and wait. I guess I was close enough to that friend to do that. But hadn't seen her in a long time. She has a scrap book on the table and I look through it. This way I find out some more about what she had been up to in the more recent years. I do not know this friend in real life.
After a while she comes in with her husband. I didn't even know she had gotten married. Had I known that maybe I wouldn't have come in. But they sat down with me and we talked until it was time for me to go.
Here I am not sure but in the whole context of the dream I see the visit of your friend’s apartment as an inner “visit” of a special personal area or period of time in your own life, maybe an area you haven’t looked at for a long time. And if you had known before what you would find out, maybe you wouldn’t have come in. (Sometimes in dreams a friend means not another person but is like a mirror of an aspect of your own life.)

What did stand out, was, that the door of the apartment was open. If a door isn’t closed, everyone can just come in. I see the open door as a gateway for the enemy. I think the Lord will show you through the dream that there is an open door, that is a hindrance to reach your calling. To find out its cause it is needy to do a retrospective view of your life. This will become clearer in the next part of the dream:
Back in the hallway I could tell the atmosphere had changed. Suddenly there were 8 or 9 young people from a different religion, all dressed in black business style clothes. Hair black. Male and female. They all had weapons like machete knives, metal pipes, no guns though. They caught me and beat me up pretty bad and also seemed to cut off body parts. I was able to get away and ran from one apartment to the other screaming for help. I was thinking as loud as I was screaming surely someone would come to my rescue. No one did. So I made my way back to my friend's apartment and went in since the door still wasn't locked.
John 10,10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. If the enemy has a legal right in our life he can do some evil things to us and no one will help, not even God, until the legal right will be removed. Nevertheless - the dream shows that God’s protection was still there because you were able to escape.

The attempt to ran for help from one apartment to another was without success, because help in this case cannot come from the outside or through other persons, the problem must be addressed from the inside. Sometimes we get prayer over prayer over prayer but nothing happens. In most cases there will be an issue we had to deal with first and when it’s removed the healing can take place. Maybe there is an issue, where you looked for help here and there, but did not find relief - because there is still an unlocked door.
I told them what had happened and was hoping to be safe in there. But then those people came in and ransacked the apartment because of me. Somehow they did not get me again though and by the way, my body was perfectly alright. I apologized to my friend that because of me their apartment was ransacked and then ran out of the apartment, down the hall, through many parts of the huge building trying to get away from them. I finally hid in a bathroom.
Here was the turning point! A bathroom is a place of cleansing, in this case a place of spiritually cleansing (deliverance from unclean spirits or inner healing or both).
Just a little later I heard them in front of the door suspecting that I might be in there. But they were not sure. They had another machete kind of blade that seemed to be 4 feet long. I could see they were trying to look under the door to see if I was in there. But I had climbed on the toilet so they couldn't see me. They ran that blade under the door in order to catch and cut my feet but I was safe on top of the toilet. They must have thought that I was not in there after all because they left.
The enemy couldn’t see you any longer, because you’ve climbed on the toilet. What a good picture! Now cleansing and deliverance is your foundation, you stand on it. As soon as we start with this process of cleansing (entering the bathroom) and keep remaining there, we will be safe.
Then I started checking to see if I could escape through the window. It was big enough but when I looked out it was at least ten stories high, too high to jump. So I stuck my head out the window to see if I could climb down on something. Over the window there was a cable like for phone or TV and someone had already tied a belt to it to use for their escape. It was a man's belt. But when I pulled on the belt the cable gave way and I knew it wouldn't hold me. So I looked to the right and I saw lots and lots of cables tied together so thick, they formed a trunk over a foot thick. They had a rusty orange color. I knew I could make it down those cables and then I woke up...
After the process of cleansing, finally freedom is near! To reach this point a special strategy is needed. A strategy that helped somebody else is possibly not suitable for you - you have to receive a personal strategy from your Father in heaven for your own life.

My mother got this verse: Ecclesiastes 4,12: And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.
There were also a number of other 'teams' that were after other people in that building.
This is a sign for me that other believers in the body of Christ are in the same situation. The ministry of deliverance isn’t practised anymore in most churches and because of that there is a big need and many were chased by the enemy because of unresolved issues.

I hope I didn’t miss it completely. I also would like to apologize for my probably made grammar mistakes.

Many blessings to you

Astrid
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)