Stranded

Archives for 2013
Servantleader
Gold Member

Stranded

Post by Servantleader »

I dreamt that I accompanied a good friend and ministry leader to work. The place seemed to be an old amusement park or recreation place. I wasn’t going to stay with her all day, but when I went to try to find the parking lot, I remembered that I didn’t drive my car, so I went back to Michelle's office. I saw through the door slightly opened that she was training a new person for clerical work; older woman. Suddenly she got a call that her step father was having labor pains.

I was afraid to ask her for a ride home. I think I did anyway, but she refused and so I was stranded. I didn't know where I was; nor how to catch a bus, etc. I called my sister, but she was not able to help me. I thought about calling my brother but didn't.

So while I waited trying to think what to do, I helped put up fabric quilted window coverings and hangings. There was a woman that we both knew, she was kind to me, and opened the door for me to help with the window dressings, etc. But she couldn’t tell me how to get home.

At some point I leave the amusement park. I drove an older metro bus up a street, parked it, got out; then got back in to call them and tell them the bus was ok and where it was, but I was put on hold with music. I pulled into a gas station and parked the bus.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

I see a repeated theme of you are feeling lost and without help in this dream. Your Friend/Ministry/Leadership seems to have placed you in this place.

There is a move or change in this ministry and there is sense of unknowing how to handle the birthing pains coming. You see the changes. The training started but appears to be interrupted by these birthing pains.

A sense of being placed in a holding pattern and not knowing what to do feels unsettling for you. You do not know who you can seek answers from on the matter.

God has/will open doors for you to do what you do best, help. Help hang the coverings over the windows (see beyond the walls of the limitations of the circumstances) and hangings on the walls of beauty and adornment. Quilted fabric....timed creations of the master seamstress.

The old metro bus (ministry/methods of movement) parked at a place of refueling. This came only after you stated you were placed on hold with music (worship).

I hope this helps you some.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I dreamt that I accompanied a good friend and ministry leader to work. The place seemed to be an old amusement park or recreation place. I wasn’t going to stay with her all day, but when I went to try to find the parking lot, I remembered that I didn’t drive my car, so I went back to Michelle's office. I saw through the door slightly opened that she was training a new person for clerical work; older woman. Suddenly she got a call that her step father was having labor pains.

I feel that this part of your dream is speaking of where you are in this season of your ministry..you are assisting others and although you hadn't planned on being in this season this long you have found yourself feeling lost lately and wondering where your own ministry is. You have been seeking God for direction and all that you can seem to hear is that these are labor pains...that you are going to be birthing a ministry soon but right now you must PUSH.

I was afraid to ask her for a ride home. I think I did anyway, but she refused and so I was stranded. I didn't know where I was; nor how to catch a bus, etc. I called my sister, but she was not able to help me. I thought about calling my brother but didn't.

So while I waited trying to think what to do, I helped put up fabric quilted window coverings and hangings. There was a woman that we both knew, she was kind to me, and opened the door for me to help with the window dressings, etc. But she couldn’t tell me how to get home.

At some point I leave the amusement park. I drove an older metro bus up a street, parked it, got out; then got back in to call them and tell them the bus was ok and where it was, but I was put on hold with music. I pulled into a gas station and parked the bus.

While in this waiting season/transition time, you have called upon your sisters and brothers in Christ for wisdom and direction..for prayer counsel. No matter what though, it doesn't seem to help...because until the LORD BRINGS YOU OUT nothing will change. God may send some into this season to open small doors for you and help you to prepare for the breakthrough/window that is on the way, but they will only be able to help you prepare they will not be able to take you where you need to go. The Lord is calling you to a season of RESTING in Him...He is asking you to just trust that He will lead you out of this season when it is time. If you try to do anything on your own, or in your own self and you try to go ahead of God you will only be put on hold longer. So WAIT upon the Lord, your breakthrough is coming! Prayerfully consider. Love and Blessings. [/i][/b]
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Servantleader
Gold Member

Post by Servantleader »

Thanks for Words in due season Jackie and WaitingforHim! They really resonate.