Vision Within A Vision Within A Dream--Destroying NYC

Archives for 2013
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Vision Within A Vision Within A Dream--Destroying NYC

Post by Warrior Princess »

In a room that was a restaurant on one of the upper floors of a building. People were there eating and a young woman reporter was interviewing a boy from the band. She was asking him something about his hair and he turned his head around to show the back and she felt a bit foolish because it was different than she expected I guess. Suddenly, out of the closet come these beings that look like the black riders from Lord of the Rings. (What comes up in my spirit is "spirit of death.") As they move across the other side of the room, people start hiding under the tables and someone says don't hide under the tables ! and everyone flees out of the room. I'm standing there watching and it turns into a vision on that wall. There's a young woman with blonde hair and a lt blue dress in the vision watching a vision of these creatures which are skyscraper size and look like something out of a movie like Thor or something. They are discussing which cities to destroy, New York was mentioned specifically, but I can't remember the others. When that vision ended, the blonde girl collapsed on the floor, and then that vision ended as well. There were only 3 people left in the room: me, a guy who ran away when it was over (he might have passed out and then woke up and ran), and an older white haired woman who was passed out. I was relieved that I recognized her though and I went over to try to wake her up. Then, I am looking through the blinds out the windows and there are tons of people and vehicles in the streets. I also see a little black boy getting off a firetruck and I hoped he/people were coming to help.

Then, the scene changes, and it's like we're walking into that same room, but empty--me, someone else and a guy with a short top hat. We get in the room and the man pulls out three tables so we can each have one and they are set up in a triangle with lots of space between us.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Seems like the dream speaks of some sort of attack targeting NYC.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

One thing more than any sticks out to me, thats the blonde woman watching:
" There's a young woman with blonde hair and a lt blue dress in the vision watching a vision of these creatures which are skyscraper size and look like something out of a movie like Thor or something."
The Bible speaks of watchers: Daniel 4:17
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

A time of judgement.
the Bible says in those times mens hearts will fail them for fear,( the ppl passing out and running to hide.) running to hide from Gods judgement and finding no hiding place...Rev 6:15

I know it sounds a bit choppy but there is alot going on in this dream that God is saying and its hard to put together, just some thoughts

Love
Zeal
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I am wondering if NYC might be symbolic ... it wasn't the only city mentioned, just happened to be the one I remember...

cities...churches...some sort of groups...?

NYC...big apple/apple of God's eye... New City/New Jerusalem, etc...

12/1/13 -- Daniel's Vision (Dan 7): This horn had eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth that spoke boastfully. As I looked, "thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of Days took his seat. The court was seated, and the books were opened. Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.

As I watched, this horn was waging war against the saints and defeating them, until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.

He will speak against the Most High and oppress (wear out) his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time. But the court will sit, and his power will be taken away and completely destroyed forever. Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."