Church Worship Heard in Street

Archives for 2008
LJS123

Church Worship Heard in Street

Post by LJS123 »

I dreamed that my husband, my daughter and I were walking down a street and we could hear worship going on at our church. We were about a block away. It was so loud and so beautiful that everyone in the streets could hear it. I looked at my husband and he said, "Go ahead, I'll meet you at home". So I ran over there and everyone was taking a turn singing. One of our worship leaders was singing when I walked in and when she finished she called my name to go up and sing. Someone handed me a small book with the song that I was to sing and I looked at it and said to my Pastor's wife, "I don't know this song. Could I do the next one?" The song had the name, Melchizedek in it.

When I woke up, I immediately thought of the Shofar and God calling His people to praise Him. Then I prayed to ask the Lord what this dream means and I had a vision. I saw a big storage bin filled with paperback books with the same title. The title was "Jane".

I'm still confused.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I found this when I looked up Jane.
Jane Austen was the British novelist who wrote 'Sense and Sensibility' and 'Pride and Prejudice' among other works
Also its derived from John meaning "Yaweh is Gracious"...

Hope that helps in some way..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Hi,

I'm praying on this but Jane has a Hebrew connection. This dream I feel has something to do with genealogy/ancestry/generational . Still praying on this but I felt like I needed to share that now.

Genesis 14:17-19
King James Version

17And the king of Sodom went out to meet him after his return from the slaughter of Chedorlaomer, and of the kings that were with him, at the valley of Shaveh, which is the king's dale.

18And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

19And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:

Disregard if doesn't sit well.

Godbless
LJS123

Thank you WaitingforHim

Post by LJS123 »

Thank you. I will look up Jane Austen and seek the Lord on this.

Love, LJS123
LJS123

Thank You........kbasmommy

Post by LJS123 »

kbasmommy,

This is interesting. I'll be praying, and see what the Lord says about this.

This dream and vision was really confusing to me.

God Bless you,
LJS123