somber...

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

somber...

Post by WaitingforHim »

Had a dream last night that I was in the church that I left.. I was in the back area where they do several things...teach the kids, hold banquets, the kitchen area is back in there too, its kind of multi use...

There were tables set up for something. People were gathered back there..It was very "somber"...I don't know how else to describe the mood...

I was kind of sitting on a table and leaning back on it...?? I remember looking at a friend and her name means "beautiful, pretty one" and I noticed two things...one that she had her hair changed..normally its died blonde..but she had some pretty lowlights of brown mixed in with it and it was just cut into a new style...Second, we had similiar dresses on..both were a yellow color and both had floral prints on them...

Then I seen myself in the hallway just outside the doors of that room...It was pitch black...My pastor's(who just left the church)wife was coming down the hall toward me...she said my name and it was obvious she could see me...and was coming toward me...I couldn't see her though..only hear her...I was feeling very somber like the rest of the people...and I wasn't really wanting her to find me????? the feeling was strange...

I felt that we were gathered for a reason and it wasn't for church...it was almost a funeral type feel but different..I don't know it was hard to explain..

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi WFH,
I believe that your dream is about your mind being on past issues. It has left you tired and maybe even a little depressed. Change has taken place in your life and you are still feeling drawn backwards. The Lord has taken you into a period of transition into the unknown which is a little uncomfortable but you can't go back. You can only move forward.

Press on towards the prize that the Lord has for you! :D

Disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
Sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

thanks sheep...will take it to the Lord...
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.