Black Spider behind bookshelf

Archives for 2013
lisaray
Silver Member

Black Spider behind bookshelf

Post by lisaray »

Greetings to all in the Name of Jesus,

I was wakened from a dream last night that I thought was real. I was laying in bed and I saw a huge black hairy spider crawling and then going to hide behind my bookshelf. I yelled out to my husband and said, "Look, you won't believe this, it's a black spider!" And
(in real life) he got up and said, "where?" And at this time I was fully awake and I said look at that spider it went behind the bookshelf."

I even had him to get up and get bug spray and I sprayed behind the bookshelf, and I actually heard something fall. (Like a dying bug). My husband didn't hear it.

Please, I pray God gives an answer of peace.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WOG, I believe that you saw something occur in the spiritual realm and discerned it in the natural. I am not sure what spiders may represent to you, but based on the context of the dream it appears that the spider may represent an irrational belief or insecurity. It appears that it is attempting to come from the rear and spread its web (negativity) from out of plain view. The area of attack may be in regards to wisdom, information, methods, or insights that you may have begun to explore. The good news is that you discerned this and this vermin was killed in its tracks.
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

God bless you Newbie. Your insight is always on point and your gift of God to interpret is awesome. That is confirmation. May God continue to elevate you
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Hi There,
For your discernment - I felt it could represent false doctrine,
Spiders weave webs and can bring confusion! They can also
be part of Jezebel's control. You recognized it in a sub-conscious
state (sleep) and dealt with it! That is so good! Watch and
pray and staynclose to HIM! He will always reveal things to
us ;)

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
lisaray
Silver Member

Post by lisaray »

Praise the Lord for all your relies, they are on point. All confirmation. God bless