Snake, Dragon and Bear

Archives for 2013
ljpsalmist

Snake, Dragon and Bear

Post by ljpsalmist »

I had a dream last night that I was in this building. It was similar to a school gym. I saw a first lady there and she began to speak things out of term. The dream switched and then I saw a wedding party however the bride was not wearing a wedding gown. The wedding party was all young people in their 20's. As I spoke to some of the wedding guests I did not know that the Bride had a green snake as a pet. As I began to talk the snake attacked me at my throat. It bit me. I squeezed it and crushed it. It then came back to life and as it leaked fluid form the side it attacked my throat again. I squeezed it real hard to throw it off of me and then it attacked my throat a third time. In the dream, I knew the snake was not poisonous.

The dream then switched and I was outside holding my son. I saw an abandoned car with no doors. Then I saw a huge black dragon chasing a large black Bear. They were giant. The Dragon tried to devour the bear and I was screaming. All of a sudden I spoke and the Dragon came after me and my baby son. I began to run in order to protect me and my son. All of a sudden an African American man stopped the dragon and calmed it down. Then I woke up.

This dream is very disturbing to me.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello LJPsalmist!
A snake has a split tongue and it can represent lies and deception. So what came to me is double talk, double mindedness, and backbiting.
Ecclesiastes 10:11, Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better.
10:11-15 There is a practice in the East, of charming serpents by music. The babbler's tongue is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison; and contradiction only makes it the more violent. We must find the way to keep him gentle. But by rash, unprincipled, or slanderous talk, he brings open or secret vengeance upon himself. Would we duly consider our own ignorance as to future events, it would cut off many idle words which we foolishly multiply. Fools toil a great deal to no purpose. They do not understand the plainest things, such as the entrance into a great city. But it is the excellency of the way to the heavenly city, that it is a high-way, in which the simplest wayfaring men shall not err, Isa 25:8. But sinful folly makes men miss that only way to happiness.
The babbler in this case is the bride and the snake attacked your neck, which it went for the jugular. In other words, it reflect you are being criticized in a cruel manner.
Bear’s can mean grumbler and growler. A dragon can mean jackals or wolves. A wolf may represent a demonic attack. Wolves or wild dogs can reflect someone that is lowly or holding a lowly position. So I view this scene between these two as a high level spiritual warfare attack. Your son may reflect something new that the Lord has given you. Boys may reflect a teaching or leadership gifting. What comes to me is the enemy is seeking to devour you and this precious ministry of yours. This portion seems to parallel that of the first portion. The black man may reflect Jesus or an angel sent to calm this storm. Toss if it is not helpful!
ljpsalmist

Snake, Dragon, Bear

Post by ljpsalmist »

Thank you this does fit with what I am dealing with. Thank you again! God bless you!