To Encourage those of you who have lacked visions

Archives for 2013
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

To Encourage those of you who have lacked visions

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

I believe God talks to us in our dreams if he can't get our attention when we are not awake, or in situations when he really needs us to pay attention to something. I also believe that he will speak to us in a way that we can understand, so even if we do pay attention when we are awake I believe that he will speak to us in our dreams as way of raising us up in our faith and personal belief of him. I think I dreams and visions can diminish as we move further along in our walk with him and as we become closer to him, He may pull away from the visual attention to see if we will believe in Him, in what may appear to be a form of darkness, he will increase us in a dependance of him that isn't built on the awe of dreams and the burning sensations of his Spirit. As we are new in our faith I believe dreams can be a form of milk and honey to increase us in our relationships and the absence of the dreams and visions, in those times when we are traveling our spiritual wilderness are a form of Wine and Bread and Meat. I say all those to encourage those of you who may be experiencing what feels like the loss of a gift, to tell you that you are getting an up grade in the spirit. You, whoever you may be are not experiencing this loss due to sin, but rather because God wants to increase your strength and faith in him. Stay strong my brother and sisters, He will increase your lands and the wealth of nations will come to you. If this applies to you please let me know! I know that this applies to me.
Thanks
Dankia= Dancer of the Lord
Be blessed,
Danca
Diamond Member

Re: To Encourage those of you who have lacked visions

Post by Newbie »

alilbitofHSSpirit wrote:I believe God talks to us in our dreams if he can't get our attention when we are not awake, or in situations when he really needs us to pay attention to something. I also believe that he will speak to us in a way that we can understand, so even if we do pay attention when we are awake I believe that he will speak to us in our dreams as way of raising us up in our faith and personal belief of him. I think I dreams and visions can diminish as we move further along in our walk with him and as we become closer to him, He may pull away from the visual attention to see if we will believe in Him, in what may appear to be a form of darkness, he will increase us in a dependance of him that isn't built on the awe of dreams and the burning sensations of his Spirit. As we are new in our faith I believe dreams can be a form of milk and honey to increase us in our relationships and the absence of the dreams and visions, in those times when we are traveling our spiritual wilderness are a form of Wine and Bread and Meat. I say all those to encourage those of you who may be experiencing what feels like the loss of a gift, to tell you that you are getting an up grade in the spirit. You, whoever you may be are not experiencing this loss due to sin, but rather because God wants to increase your strength and faith in him. Stay strong my brother and sisters, He will increase your lands and the wealth of nations will come to you. If this applies to you please let me know! I know that this applies to me.
Thanks
Dankia= Dancer of the Lord
Thank you Dancer of the Lord, you have given me an answer to something that I have been wondering about. I have not had many dreams as of late and was wondering was this due to sin or something else. Thank you for your obedience on posting this word, I receive it in faith and may He continually smile upon you and yours.
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Thank you.

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

My friends,
There is a reason I asked for a reply, it is encouraging to know that I'm able to lift someone else up. I thank you both for replying and look forward to see what else God has in store.
Be blessed,
Danca
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

Totally agree! I just came out of "the wilderness" and I felt that I had done something wrong, but I eventually caught on to What God was doing... thanks for sharing:)