piggyback ride/ring with inscription/renovation

Archives for 2013
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

piggyback ride/ring with inscription/renovation

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

In this dream from this morning, I was at a house talking to a woman. We were going to the movies, but her dad was going as well.
The woman was very attractive with shoulder length blonde hair and somewhat wavy. Her dad looked like her and had blonde hair, but was cut in a man's style. They looked so similar it's hard to describe.
When it was time to go to the movies the woman hopped on my back like in a piggyback style.
The dream switched to....we apparently had just came back from the movies and the woman hopped off my back and I made a comment about how good she smelled. We were all standing in a very nice home with an open floor plan. The woman walked into another room and I was standing in the kitchen area talking to her dad. I mentioned something about her ovulating??? He handed me a ring...it was a beautiful gold ring with a row of diamonds. He pointed to the side of the ring and showed me an inscription on the side. The inscription said something like "Prescott Bush 1911-????" I don't remember the other date. I don't know if the man showed me the ring or gave me the ring.
Next we went into another area of the house...like a whole new section of the house that was under construction. There were walls and cabinets all unfinished.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Not sure about the entire picture, but I do know about this blonde woman. A friend of mine and I have both had dreams with her in it. We believe that this 'blonde woman' is an ANGEL.

I found a real life account in my journals. This was several years ago, where this lady told me a story. She told me she was in a car accident, and a long blonde haired woman was an ambulance worker, who rescued her.

Later, she went back to thank everyone. She described the woman to the others, but the ambulance workers told her that there wasn't anyone there who fit her description.

Blessings, SpecialK
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Larrythedreamer,

There is a warning here from the Lord about something He wants you to pray about, probably for revealing. The 'Prescott Bush 1911 stood out.' I kept getting '911' emergency in it. Prescott Bush was the father of George H W Bush http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prescott_Bush. The clue in this description was what happened with Prescott Bush in his union banking corporation, the "Trading with the Enemy," Act. I believe this is where the blonde haired woman comes into play, 'piggybacking' on you. Piggybacking is a way of 'attaching to a current system' or very simply working off of something, to what I see, this means a burden on you of some sort. This would represent a burden on the people that you're representing.

You went to the movies...oftentimes movies can mean revealing the 'big picture' of things. So you're needing to see the big picture of what's going on. The woman being attractive, reveals a form of seduction (especially with her fragrance, Prov. 7:13-23; 1 Cor. 6:16-20). The kitchen can represent something 'cooking up,' and there's an 'open plan' which can be representing something that's about to 'come out' or be exposed (Luke 8:17). The ovulating part has to do with being 'ripe for conception' or a notion/idea. And since it was you mentioning this to the 'father' it has to do with you standing in the gap for someone that's getting involved with an idea that will lead to harlotry (spiritual harlotry). I keep getting Ezekiel 23 with this. The ring seems like a proposition or an enticement of some sort to emphasize a marriage (but this would be an agreement of some sort). The construction of the 'house' seems to be restructuring of governments and hindrances among them (cabinet members, walls-hindrances). The father and the daughter being alike represents familiarity (possibly familiar spirits).

There is something way deeper going on with this, as I believe it reveals what is connected to Egypt. This may require some fasting & prayer to seek about.

Jan
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi Larry,

I got the same senses with the symbolism that Jan got: the 911, the open plan, the piggybacking as a negative, the ring being an attempt to lock someone into a marriage of sorts...

And whenever I've had someone cooking in a kitchen in a dream (you didn't say cooking, though), it's been because they were cooking up something malicious. Kitchen can also mean heart of something.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

Thank you everyone for your replies. I appreciate them very much!

Larry