God, death, saints

Archives for 2013
felicia
Silver Member

God, death, saints

Post by felicia »

Hello all!!, I Had this dream about 2years ago.

I walk into a victorian style house that is supposed to be mine in the dream. as im walking in i see my son and nephews playing with swords to my right, laughing and dancing next to the kitchen. i see a lot of strangers sitting down in the livingroom on chairs and many policemen walking around.

i finally get to my room and see myself laying on a twin bed dead, my eyes are black and sunken in, my lips purple and beside me i had a white bowl with bread and ground meat in it. the food at this point was dry and spoiled because i had been dead for some time. at the time i was pregnant with my daughter (mia, BTW we named her before we concieved her IRL.. ) my mom and sister are outside of the door looking in, my husband was sitting on a chair crying, holding his hands to his face. it occurs to me that i am witnessing my wake.

i walk into the room and look in the closet and see that my daughters clothes hanging and felt sad becauses shed never get the chance to wear them. i notice that the ONLY person weeping is my husband everyone else was at peace amazement..

i decide that i need a breather because i couldnt handle what i was seeing.. i walk outside through the back door, walk down the stairs and see God standing there( i could only see his clothing, from shoulder down).. there was another set of stairs doing down, i sat down on them and God sat down next to me. I asked him " why lord? why did i have to die now?"... he said " its your time"... i felt at peace with the answer and said "ok". he then gestured at me to sit in this empty infinity pool with built in seats. I went down the stairs and sat in the pool ..i looked to my left and saw about 5 or 6 men wearing white togas (tied to one side) wearing belts of gold all sitting on the built in seats.for some reason, I knew that these men were saints.... i looked up and saw stars, millions of stars closer and more beautiful than i have ever seen ( the whole dream was in high def).. suddenly the pool starts to fill with water, it began to slowly flow in . it was calm and clear. after it filled up i woke up...

i believe some of this dream MIGHT have already come true but i still need some help ... thank you GOD BLESS :)
alilbitofHSSpirit
Gold Member

Okay Crazy Dream!

Post by alilbitofHSSpirit »

Just wondering if you felt this dream was a prediction of your death?
Just of the top of my head, this dream seems pretty self explanatory.
Almost like its a first and view of when you are going die?
Be blessed,
Danca
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

I believe your dream is about dying to self and during this death process you will feel dry and confused. Questioning. But God is going to bring spiritual life to you again.
felicia
Silver Member

Post by felicia »

thanks!! I don't believe it's a prediction of my death, I do understand it as it being a death to self, my main question is what the stars, pool, sitting with the saints and the bowl of food means...