Library cleaning

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Library cleaning

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was outside a library and my dad was at the back of an open removal van with a few others to help him move old books of his.

I went into an entrance of the library which was an office. I knew there was petite lady Pilipino lady who was the cleaner but I was going to take over from her. On walking on the path to the door I saw rubbish in the bushes and this bothered me slighty.

I went into the library, the first bit was empty and there were teachers in the second part of the library and I asked where I should start cleaning.
Blessings,

L.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Because the library is a place of knowledge, I'm thinking that those old books may be old memories. I believe the Lord may be cleaning out your old memories (perhaps some that are painful). Blessings, SpecialK
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi SpecialK,

Thank you, I believe that as He is cleaning out the old and I expect that He will bring in the new!!
Blessings,

L.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Your cleaning task adds a further dimension to this dream. Does the word "Cleaning/organizing" have anything to do with your real life ministry/calling (deliverance/exorcism, healing, ect..)

Have you been assigned to clean the unclean, or is it tied with knowledge (library books) to make straight the paths of the unrighteous through a word of knowledge or wisdom, or targeted intercessory prayer?

Take note that you "saw" hidden rubbish in the bushes.... that could be Spirit led discernment of some hidden garbage/sin....something that should have been "discarded properly" in the past. Just because it is hidden, doesn't mean it's gone.

You are replacing a woman from the Philippines in the dream. What does that mean to you personally?
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi underhiswing,

God is getting rid of a lot of old things in my life and He has given me a lot of new knowledge! a lot of ordering has come about so that His plan for my life/calling can flow.

I forgot about the issue with the Pilipino lady but in my mind the Pilipino women that I've met at Church, work etc were always kind, very hardworking and usually (the people I knew) worked in the caring professions.
Blessings,

L.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Well that makes so much sense then.

So glad to hear that what the Holy Spirit is lovingly doing, you are tuned into. What a blessing He brings when He lightens our load..then adds to us....and then gives us a "loving" purpose.