The security safe and dark blue carpet

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

The security safe and dark blue carpet

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in the hallway downstairs near the front door of my home. Two men had come to take away a security safe as we had one extra than we needed.

There was a young tall Chinese looking man and a short balding Indian man. I didn't know which one had to be taken away so they used a portable device to discover which one had to be removed.

The device could only take three go's to discover which safe had to be removed. On the third go they found the correct one.

In the hallway the younger man found a roll of dark blue carpet. With speed - and I was standing there - he managed to cut the dark blue carpet, covering the stairs and the upstairs hallway. As I reached the top landing he was working speedily carpeting the 1st floor landing. I followed him, warning him not to carpet outside the bathroom as my mum was using it.

He went straight into a room which is currently locked. Because of his speed, I asked him not to carpet in there but he was so fast he had already started to carpet inside the room.

I realised that he had gone through a locked bedroom door without the key and the door was open!. Shocked my first reaction was that he shouldn't carpet it; I was a bit frantic when I said this but then I immediate apologised and he was very accepting of my apology, I think he continued carpeting.
Blessings,

L.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi nick3499,

Thank God for His mercies and continued work despite our objections -need to pray that don't get in the way of what God is doing! I know that He is opening new doors for me to go into new places!
Blessings,

L.