Blocked door, lighted lamps

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Blocked door, lighted lamps

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was in my front living room with a member of my family and a man called 'LL Cool J' an actor and rapper, rang my door bell. I went to the window to see who it was - I saw him having no intention of opening the door.

His body language was if he had done something wrong and he wanted to explain - I didn't open the door. I saw him eventually leave & close the garden gate with a sad look - he went to a waiting taxi where a young lady with long blond wavy hair in a long orange, maxi dress stood. I noticed she was pregnant and she led him away into the vehicle and they were driven off.

Next, I went into the kitchen which was being renovated and replastered. Initially, I thought there would be no food in the kitchen but a lovely pot of stew and additional food was on the stove.

In the next scene, I was with my parents and 5 year old niece and some other people seated on the 1st floor landing of the house. A few large sofa's were set up and even though it was daylight, there were a set of overhead lamps. There was also a hanging lamp near the window to the upstairs hallway. This stopped working properly and we continued to use the lights directly above us.

In the next scene, I saw about 12 persons standing in a straight line with 'authoritative figures' (felt like senior military officials) singling out candidates to receive reward.
Blessings,

L.