Pale blue sweater & the key

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Pale blue sweater & the key

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt that I was driving to a high hill location with my dad in the car, he was driving. We wanted to drive to a height where we could see a mountain far away and take pictures.

We got to a clearing in the woods. My dad parked the car and got out to see the view. I was locating the camera but the car started to move/slide. I called out to my dad that the car was moving to help - quickly instead I moved and pulled up the brake before it slipped down the muddy path.

I got out the car and a short old man saw that there was a problem with the car and told my dad where he could get help. Something in me was saying we shouldn't have got to this point where someone was advising us on where we had to get help, as I sensed his the mans motives were not pure.

In the next scene, I was in the dining room in my home and there were four women wearing black spa looking uniforms, with a red rim round the collar and a young lady.

I sat down on the sofa with the young lady from Zimbabwe and she was unhappy. She said that she had paid thousands of pounds to secure paperwork to stay in the country. She showed me letter which displayed how much she had paid and that this was her last attempt -she was moody and anxiousness because of the pressure of the situation. She left the room briefly.

The four ladies seated then started to complain about the young woman's attitude and started to gossip about her. I encouraged them not to do this because she had issues.

I was called and my dad was looking for something. I left the room. It was a light blue sweater which he believed was in his bedroom inside a pile of clothes in his room. I went to his room to look for the sweater, as I was locating it there was a device. It was like a gadget that acted like a parrot and repeated what had to be said.

I got the pale blue sweater & went downstairs and on the pillar of the banister, at the bottom of the stairs was a key that I picked up.
Blessings,

L.