Green mist?

Archives for 2013
NOTW
Diamond Member

Green mist?

Post by NOTW »

A demon came out as a green mist. Any thoughts?
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

First, it is good that it left. Second....any connection to "envy/jealousy"?
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

It is good that it left. It was oppressing my friend and I told it to leave in Jesus name. She was laying on a bed and I was laying hands on her praying and the demon came out of her mouth unto the floor and it was in the form of a green mist.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

What about the spirit of envy? If not what do you both think it was? It would be important to follow up with a conversation about what kind of spirit was oppressing her. It will return, if she doesn't deal with the door she had left open in the first place.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

It was the spirit of condemnation that left. I believe that I have an answer. Thank you for inquiring.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Saying a prayer for her to feel and speak the beautiful words of His love and kindness. Amen