Husband having an affair???

Archives for 2013
dreamer73
Bronze Member

Husband having an affair???

Post by dreamer73 »

Husband and I were at a hotel needing help with something. A hotel clerk was walking back with us to assist. She and my husband were ahead of me. I couldn't get across to the other side after reaching the top of the stairs, so I went back down to go another way.

I walked in the room to see my husband touching her breasts as she was walking out. He tried to explain. I pushed away crying and left the room. Got in the truck, couldn't remember where to go, so I got out of the driver's seat so my husband could drive.

Got home and the children were still up (it was late), and they were a mess...half dressed. The hotel clerk came over, because my husband let her in the house. Again, he tried to stop me to listen to what he had to say. I did briefly. She was there to listen too. He was reading from what appeared to be a greeting card, but he was quoting scripture.

When the hotel clerk left, I starting hitting him and slapping him. I was so hurt and angry. I asked, "How could you do this to me?" He was crying and left. Later the hotel clerk called my house saying, "Oh, so y'all are married and supposed to be faithful?" It was if as her voice was coming through the radio. I kept trying to turn it off or down, but neither was working. I kept hearing her voice (even though it was as a whisper).

End of Dream....

I know this is a little lengthy, but any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated it.

God Bless!!!
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

All I want to point out is: Be careful about making a judgement about your husband because of a dream. No interpretation. But I am afraid people have judged others unfairly in the past simply because they had a dream or they felt God had said something that he hadn't. I know Satan puts thoughts in our minds to doubt our spouses. So this is a matter of prayer.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Post by Onlybygrace »

Hello dreamer73,
Just a thought - Is everything okay in your church? is your husband a christian and his he doing well as a christian?. From my experience "having an affair in dreams" could be warning to watch out for things that will lead to backsliding - not necessarily actual affair.
If I were you I will continue to pray for the leading of the holy spirit to show you where to be careful.
Bless you both.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: Husband having an affair???

Post by Laura3D »

dreamer73 wrote:Husband and I were at a hotel needing help with something. A hotel clerk was walking back with us to assist. She and my husband were ahead of me. I couldn't get across to the other side after reaching the top of the stairs, so I went back down to go another way.

I walked in the room to see my husband touching her breasts as she was walking out. He tried to explain. I pushed away crying and left the room. Got in the truck, couldn't remember where to go, so I got out of the driver's seat so my husband could drive.

Got home and the children were still up (it was late), and they were a mess...half dressed. The hotel clerk came over, because my husband let her in the house. Again, he tried to stop me to listen to what he had to say. I did briefly. She was there to listen too. He was reading from what appeared to be a greeting card, but he was quoting scripture.

When the hotel clerk left, I starting hitting him and slapping him. I was so hurt and angry. I asked, "How could you do this to me?" He was crying and left. Later the hotel clerk called my house saying, "Oh, so y'all are married and supposed to be faithful?" It was if as her voice was coming through the radio. I kept trying to turn it off or down, but neither was working. I kept hearing her voice (even though it was as a whisper).

End of Dream....
I know this is a little lengthy, but any help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated it.
God Bless!!!
I don't believe this is really about your H. I believe your H symbolizes some aspect of you who in essence is unfaithful to God in some way. Breasts talk of nourishment & it would seem at some point you receive nourishment from a wrong source. You are angry at yourself as a result. A greeting card could speak of going out of your way to show you care and will be faithful to God when this thing is realized but you are distracted by the condemnation of the enemy.