Cleaning outside of toilet pedestal

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

Cleaning outside of toilet pedestal

Post by bella »

What do you think cleaning the outside of the toilet bowl / pedestal of someone else's toilet would mean?

House was full of old furniture that they were planning on getting rid of / replacing.

The owners of this house - a couple - were there. Wife was in bed asleep. Bed had very obvious white doona cover and sheets (stood out in dream). Husband was in tv room watching tv.

I felt like / was worried that the house was haunted. But the previous owner's daughter came back and wanted to move back into the house because she missed living there. She was in her late teens or early twenties (thereabouts, not entirely sure). I thought 'well it can't be too bad if she wants to move back in'.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: Cleaning outside of toilet pedestal

Post by Laura3D »

bella wrote:What do you think cleaning the outside of the toilet bowl / pedestal of someone else's toilet would mean?

House was full of old furniture that they were planning on getting rid of / replacing.

The owners of this house - a couple - were there. Wife was in bed asleep. Bed had very obvious white doona cover and sheets (stood out in dream). Husband was in tv room watching tv.

I felt like / was worried that the house was haunted. But the previous owner's daughter came back and wanted to move back into the house because she missed living there. She was in her late teens or early twenties (thereabouts, not entirely sure). I thought 'well it can't be too bad if she wants to move back in'.
This may have something to do with getting rid of old attitudes (furniture) to replace with new.

The cleaning of the outside of the toilet could be a couple things depending on the rest of the deets in the dream = It may speak of the 'white washed sewers' in the Word (cleansing outside but not the inside) ..Or it could refer to 'basic cleansing' (the base ?) - Ask Abba about that

The woman sleeping and the man watching TV may reference being in a spirit of slumber caused by distractions (TV).
I personally have noticed that many of the Saints today are being entertained to spiritual death (distracted).. a TV can also speak of entertainment. The enemy has encroached upon us so stealthily that many have gotten into what I call "Christian worldliness".... This would be a sort of 'haunting' ... or something from the past which is threatening one's spiritual life.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The woman sleeping and the man watching TV may reference being in a spirit of slumber caused by distractions (TV).
I don't think so, only because the white sheets and doona cover was beautiful and I realised the doona cover had lovely blue piping on it. The white was glowing white. The scene seemed very positive.
This may have something to do with getting rid of old attitudes (furniture) to replace with new.
Yes, could be. I think they've been going through some positive changes.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Hey, could the woman be possibly 'resting' in the Lord, a real believer, ya know what I mean? And the hubby maybe just coming to some realizations or revelations (tv??) on the subject? I thought about new believers just because the house seemed to have recently been haunted. Anytime I personally dream of bathroom sinks and toilets or baths it's about washing in the word or helping someone grow spiritually. For some reason to me, the bathroom is the spiritual hub of a person in a dream. The place where all the 'cleaning up' takes place. I've dreamed of helping a woman scrub a bathroom sink with a bar of soap before and watched it play out a year later with me helping her with bible study and giving her a devotional book that the Lord really seems to speak to her through. May not fit here! Just adding my 2 cents! :)
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

:like:
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

:like:
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17