A Leader prophesying and a girl taking my place in school!

Archives for 2013
steadyone
Diamond Member

A Leader prophesying and a girl taking my place in school!

Post by steadyone »

I was at Leaders school only it was in a different setting kind of at like a camping location for retreats and stuff. I was leaving/dropping out of school like IRL. So I went back to school to collect myself. Well the school had this couple come and minister to us. As we are waiting for the meeting to begin one of my classmates came to me and said, look who is going to replace you in the school, it is a friend of mine from back home. I thought to myself this girl actually has a true calling to leadership which no one in the school actually has that calling even though it is a leadership school. So I began to prophesy over the girl about her leading a team to work with and minister in sex trafficking and something else. The gal I went to school with says to me, "Well everyone always prophesy's that same thing to everyone." I am thinking what!? I do not just prophesy to prophesy.That comment was a bit odd. Then the meeting begins. This couple walk out and the women speaker has a back brace on and she tears it off her back and starts speaking on how she was healed. The husband was on the platform with her and he stops everything and walks over to me and says something like." You are like Enoch to God you have that anointing and you have been in a long life battle and often it feels like you are losing the battle but you are not." I cannot remember it word for word, or all of it but I wept as this guy was prophesying. Then I remember thinking, is the school going to give me my money back now that I am dropping out because this girl they said was taking my place. lol then I came out of the dream.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

1 Thess 5:19-22 - Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 abstain from every form of evil.

The name Enoch means dedicated, he was the one who was 365 years old and he walked with God and then God took him (ref Genesis 5:22-24)

It's a full lifetime commitment.

Hope this helps.

in Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

I am not sure what you mean by the scriptures,

Thanks Blessings
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

The enemy doesn't like prophetic gifted people and tries a variety of ways to keep them down and out of leadership positions... the enemy sows seeds of doubt discord division. If the enemy can keep you doubting that you hear from the Lord, then they will attack you that way. A person who hold prophecy in contempt can bring this doubt on faster than anything else. If the enemy can sow seeds of discord between you and leadership or seeds of division, then they will try and attack you that way. Prophetic leadership is a very powerful thing and the enemy hates it and does all they can to stop it.

Personally I would love to be compared to Enoch, the one who walked so close to God that God simply took him and he did not have to experience death because he was translated to Heaven. Sounds like it was a powerful prophecy. Am I taking this wrong/backwards? Did you think it was a false prophecy in the dream?

in Christ,