banana pudding

Archives for 2013
militantone
Gold Member

banana pudding

Post by militantone »

Hello,
Had a dream in which my dad went grocery shopping and I saw some groceries on the floor in the dining area ,but stuck out was bananas. I sensed it was to make banana pudding.

Sincerely,

MT
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Do you like banana pudding?
militantone
Gold Member

Post by militantone »

I do but not that much but really I just noticed it in my dream
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The reason I ask if you like it, The dream gives the theme as following:

1. Dad went shopping: Dad....I see as God the Father.....Planning provision for you
2. Banana's out with the sense of plan to make pudding: In his plan for you and your provision he is giving you something you LIKE (as you said) and in abundance (like you said)

When you notice something stand out above everthing else or have a sense or knowledge that is not spoken or spell out (like to make pudding), those are the things to focus on.

We also see that Banana is a fruit. So your provision that you will partake in came from fruit. This could be from Fruit of the Spirit in your life or of others. It is coming in a different form, but you will like it.

If you thought in the dream...I like pudding but not that much....then it maybe speaking about you struggling some with seeing this abundance form.

The bottom line of the message is...it is coming by HIS hand so you can have a good perspective of when it comes.