Function invaded by fake police who were trying to film

Archives for 2013
bella
Diamond Member

Function invaded by fake police who were trying to film

Post by bella »

We were having a party of some sort ... a "function". There was a large room on the back of our house (which doesn't exist in reality) that was filled with people all milling around, holding drinks, smiling. Everyone was enjoying themselves. This room was reminiscent of a community hall - a big party room.

I noticed some people making their way through the crowd. I knew they weren't guests. They all seemed to have dark suits on and blue shirts, and I thought "police" though I knew they weren't really police, but were just trying to appear as if they had authority I guess.

I watched them as I approached them, and they headed in my direction. Three of them stood out the front and started to do a dance. It was like it was supposed to be fun (thinking here something akin to the Village People) but I knew it was trickery.

I looked to the far side of them and there was a man with a tv camera, filming into the crowd, and he was moving the camera up and down rapidly - strange - and I knew he was doing that so that he could get a picture of who was in the crowd, but appear that he wasn't filming.

I started to walk toward him, and I think I may have grabbed the camera and destroyed it. Then I started telling off the fake police, and turned to one of them, who had a very fat belly, that he needed to lose weight and that his shirt was too tight (which it was, in the dream). I believe I evicted them.

[That part of the dream all felt like I was overcoming something ... rightfully evicting something that had tried to sneek in, using false authority ... felt like secret police, chinese style, in the dream, though I have nothing to do with that sort of thing IRL.]

Dream shifts, and we're outside this room now, in the yard, and there's a picnic table. A girl comes out of the house and over to the table. She's a "diamond in the rough" type girl. My mum starts helping her with some sewing of some sort. All I remember is, she's wearing a t-shirt, red I think, I believe she has red long, stringy hair, and I think tatoos and piercings. It felt like she was newly born-again.

I get most of the dream's symbolism, but i have no idea what the fat belly scene is about, because I wouldn't normally care about that sort of thing, and certainly wouldn't tell someone to lose weight, so I know it's symbolic. In fact, I'm nowhere near as confident at confrontation as I was in the dream.

I also don't know what the scene with the girl and my mum is about. There were other people in this part of the dream, around the picnic table, but I've forgotten the detail after a day at work.

I know it's about some sort of "function".

Strangely I woke from this dream feeling really good. Like it was totally positive what had happened.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

As far as the beginning part of your dream, your 'function' may have to do with your function in the spirit. This is that God wants you to use your authority (police).
Belly--refers to the spirit--out of your belly shall flow rivers of living water.

John 7:38 (KJ21)
He that believeth in Me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

Diamond-Gift of spirit, something valuable & precious.

I'm not sure about the tatoo part, but there is a scripture in the Bible that says not to do thses things (because the pagans did so to their gods).

Leviticus 19:28 (KJV)

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the Lord.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

That is Special K

This is actually interesting because it's brought up a heap of other thoughts. I too thought of that scripture about "out of your belly shall flow rivers" except that he was a baddy of sorts.

For years we've been taught that scripture pertaining our spirits but the bible doesn't actually say that. Then recently I heard someone saying they believe our spirits are actually in our brain and down our spine. The reason they believe that is because 1) scripture talks about the spirit of our mind and 2) the brain and spinal chord is the first part of a human that is formed in the womb.

So what's the river coming out of our bellies then? I believe it's the seat of emotion.

When God is dealing with us, whatever he's teaching us goes from our spirits to our hearts and only gets activated when we put an emotion, positive or negative, behind it.

So it could be - and I'm not sure yet - that I was dealing with the emotion or power behind a religious spirit or false authority and telling it to go, by telling it to lose weight. Thus removing its power.

God was speaking to me recently about an Antichrist spirit, and I'm wondering if these fake police are the Antichrist henchmen.

The girl ... I realised that I didn't describe her hair as dyed red. One of those home hair colour jobs, dark red almost wine coloured.

The tattoos weren't predominant in the dream so I wouldn't worry about that. Just gave an overall effect to the person. She had a sweetness and softness to her, and a willingness to learn new things. My mum is very caring, so I think this is important to the dream. Always willing to share her interest in sewing to anyone who'll listen.

If anyone gets any clear revelation on this it would be much appreciated.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

just curious--do you remember what the tatoo's looked like? If you do, they might have some meaning to them.

To me--the rivers of water flowing from the belly is talking about the spiritual river, which flows from the Holy Spirit.