Archives for 2013
Roxy
Gold Member

In the spirit...

Post by Roxy »

12/11/13

Shortly before I woke up, in the spirit I heard:

"A LITTLE BIT OF HELL IS BREAKING LOOSE. WATCH THE WOMEN & CHILDREN."

[Here in my town a women was attacked by 3 pit bulls. In another town a child was chased by a wolf. These happened in real life.]

Roxy
RevK
Diamond Member

Your Dream

Post by RevK »

Since the beginning of time the devil has hated the woman because she carried the seed to bring forth mankind, and ultimately, Jesus. He is afraid of her because of her ability to carry, sustain and nurture. Children are our future and carry GOD'S prophetic destinies within them should they choose to live for the LORD. I would sincerely stand in the gap and pray for GOD'S covering over these people, young and old. I would even tell the pastor if you have one, about your dream. Everything the devil wants to do does not necessarily mean it will come to pass. This could have been a coincidence that happened or a taste of things to come. The devil likes to put fear in us making him think he has all power and likes to lock people into a state of mistrust and fear. Intercede, get those who know you to do the same.
Roxy
Gold Member

Post by Roxy »

Thanks for your reply Revk. I was under the impression that the whole world needed prayer over : "A little of Hell is Breaking loose." Yes I will tell my Pastor & prayer intercessor's as well. I was even wondering...if maybe I woke up too soon? And men were supposed to be included too?

Roxy
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

I would look at it rather as the men taking their rightful places and praying for the woman and children. There are many men praying but not all........ And yes the whole world should pray..Amen!