need interpretation please.

Archives for 2013
angel777
Bronze Member

need interpretation please.

Post by angel777 »

I dreamed that I was sitting in the back of a automobile, there was a man in the passenger seat he was a foreigner, he turned around and gave me a huge stack of large bills.he told me to take it, I could not believe that he gave it to me.after a minute I got out of the car and close the door, I looked back to see if he was coming to get the money he had given me, he never did.later I was inside of a church a young man approached me and I felt sorry for him so I took him home to help him.all of the sudden the young man pulled a knife on me and tried to get my money.I fought him back, he never got it.by the way when we were in church me and him had a discussion of God and he seemed sincere, that's why I took him home to help him.the dream turned into me looking out my front window , where I saw a lot of people standing in front they were trying to get some of my money.I looked in the back and behind the fence and saw the same people trying to get some of my money.no one ever got my money and I'm just wondering what this dream is about.I would appreciate if someone could interpret if you don't mind. God bless you and thank you.