SHORT VISION/HORSE/BLOODY HOOVES AND BANDAGED LEG

Archived Dreams from 2014
barukh1
Platinum Member

SHORT VISION/HORSE/BLOODY HOOVES AND BANDAGED LEG

Post by barukh1 »

When I laid down to sleep last night. Time 12:03. I saw a short flash/vision...I saw a horse from the back down/ no head or tail. It was galloping. It's hooves were bloody and his leg bandaged about 5 inches up from hoof up. The horse is a white/beige and it has small brown markings throughout its coat....I felt compelled to write it down. So I got up/turned on the light and wrote it in my journal. Fell right to sleep after that. Anyone have any ideas on what it may mean?
Thank you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ideas...

Horses in general represent strength and power.

http://americashorsedaily.com/wrap-it-r ... t7b-ddMFWA

Horse ankle wraps are for the horses protection and support.

Bloody hooves are from running a horse too long without rest.

The colors you describe remind me of dapple (ie spotted) ref Zechariah 6:1-8
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The scripture fits well. It is good to note that the dappled one is going south...the "opposite" of the one going in the direction of rest (north)....and to note that the horses were a "type" of messengers sent out from God's presence too.

Chariots are symbols of war or execution of His judgment.

A spotted or dappled color indicates a "mixture". The following is copied and pasted from a commentary..."The word for "grisled" (KJV) is by the Targum rendered "spotted" or "speckled"; and comes from one which signifies "hail"; and so denotes such colored horses as are spotted with white spots, like hailstones, upon another color, as black or red; and is by the Septuagint, and others, rendered "various", of divers colors: and the other word for "bay" is rendered by them "starling colored"; the color of the starling, which is a black bird, with white markings"

Wounded bloody feet=overuse (and "possibly" the need for renewed shoes of peace, or a need to end a mission/journey, or may just indicate a long rough journey/tour).

Which leg was wounded and bandaged?
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you BJ and Underhiswing. Very interesting. I will read this a couple of times to meditate on it. Underhiswing, all of his legs had bandages on them. the front ones were partially unwrapped as it ran.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You might also want to read Genesis 30 & 31 It speaks of speckled/spotted sheep that were taken as second grade, or flawed, and Jacob raised an excellent strong flock from them.

I felt compassion for the horse when I read this, but didn't mention it, for I couldn't trust that as part of the answer because I am an animal lover.

May He bless you with the answer in the wonderful way that He does. Amen
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank u Underhiswing. I will read that. I appreciate your responses.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You're welcome.