Dreams I have been wanting to share of Tsunamis

Archived Dreams from 2014
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Dreams I have been wanting to share of Tsunamis

Post by greekgrl77 »

As I said before I have written down my dreams and dates,these dreams are in the past few years .Maybe someone can get somthing from them or give me any thoughts or opinions =-)

Dream 12/21/2011:I was at a beach & I seen the ocean start Rising..I started telling people I was with "UH OH A TSUNAMI IS FORMING!" Then we all started running ,I was looking for a tall building to get to the top floor....I could see the Wave GROWING ..Then we at some point started driving to get away from it & I could see the ocean out the back of the car window ..it was tossing & the water was Brown.The Wave grew so HIGH ......then it fell over our car & I held my breath and woke up.NOTE:I was not watching any movies prior about Tsunamis or oceans ,it seemed VERY real.

DREAM ---- I had a Small Tsunami dream few days before 3/1/2010 then I read the news on 3/1/2010 about chile and the small tsunami it produced.

Dream --5/14/2011: I had a Tsunami dream it woke me up ..It was HUGE WAVE Growing....then it came crashing down on me! I felt like it was not America & I seen Foreign people not sure from where but, they had tan skin.

Dream ---6/23/2011--I had a dream of HUGE Tsunami wave.I was standing on a shore of a beach & I could see the ocean and the wave was forming and growing into a HUGE WAVE! There were alot of people around me & we all started running! I was trying to find a place of safety where I could climb somthing tall....I could see the water coming & rising so I climbed a Statue & I could see people on balconies of building watching the wave come.Then I woke up.NOTE:It seemed very real and I had not watched any tsunami movies or movies about oceans or anything like that prior.

PLEASE feel free to comment. Glory to God-
LOVE GOD ,SERVE OTHERS,LIVE BIG!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

My thoughts on tsunami dreams are that they are either prophetic or symbolic in nature most often. When symbolic I have seen two uses, one was a literal destruction of some of the worldly things in my life and the other was a warning ie a wall of water warning me to wait or to not go forward as it was blocking the way and would come crashing down if I went forward.

in Christ,
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear greekgirl,
My husband has received dreams similar re different situations. By HIS grace my husband seen 9-11 several months beforehand and did not understand what the Lord was showing him as he was new in his faith. But when he had a dream re Katrina and several other natural disasters, he has learned to pray for Gods protection,warning and salvation in terms of the dreams he receives. Then he receives peace from the Lord. We understand how troubleing some of these dreams can be, but are so grateful that our Father warns us to pray and prepare in this end days. We believe He wants us to be able to walk in HIS grace and peace in these days we are on. Just our 2 cents. Gods comfort grace and peace to you dear one.
In HIS awesome love and power,
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

Hope in Christ wrote:Dear greekgirl,
My husband has received dreams similar re different situations. By HIS grace my husband seen 9-11 several months beforehand and did not understand what the Lord was showing him as he was new in his faith. But when he had a dream re Katrina and several other natural disasters, he has learned to pray for Gods protection,warning and salvation in terms of the dreams he receives. Then he receives peace from the Lord. We understand how troubleing some of these dreams can be, but are so grateful that our Father warns us to pray and prepare in this end days. We believe He wants us to be able to walk in HIS grace and peace in these days we are on. Just our 2 cents. Gods comfort grace and peace to you dear one.

Thank you so much!
greekgrl77
Bronze Member

Post by greekgrl77 »

Hope in Christ wrote:Dear greekgirl,

Thank you so much!
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

You are welcome dear one. He loves you so much, and HIS word says nothing in all creation will separate us from His love. What comfort for all HIS kids!! God Bless you and your family, in HIS awesome presence of love and peace.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

It is so disturbing when we have these kinds of dreams.

When we do have them, we first need to stop, pray and examine our own lives first to see if there is anything going on in our current lives that indicate being (or worrying about being) "seriously overwhelmed" (which is what a tsunami means symbolically). If we are actually "in" the dream, it is almost always about you and your own life.

After examining our own lives, if it doesn't apply, we then move to prayer over the dreams symbolic meaning and while asking Him for His wisdom. Sometimes it is about a more local area ,or a church, or a group of people that will soon be overwhelmed by any kind of issue. So it takes His wisdom to give you the key to open the dream.

Sometimes these kinds of dreams come to us to train us up in discernment, prophecy, or as instruction to teach us to hear Him better.

Since you were not told to warn these unknown foreign peoples, it was not a prophetic dream calling for action other than your prayers. Any prayer said under acknowledgment of a true prophetic call to pray has His great power behind it. So peace should always be the end result.