sea shells breaking..

Archived Dreams from 2014
angel777
Bronze Member

sea shells breaking..

Post by angel777 »

I dreamed that.a wealthy man wearing a blue buisness jacket, seemed anxious, worried or concerned about something (his eyes where kind of wide open) then around the lower part of his business jacket there where large beautiful multi colored shells breaking around him. The shells glimmered..the colors on the whitish shells were light blue and light pink. Thank you.
angel777
Bronze Member

can anyone interpret this dream? really need to know what th

Post by angel777 »

• I need to know what this dream is about...thank you for your time.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Is there any descriptive details you have left out? Where was he? Were the shells attached to the bottom of his garment, if so how were they attached? Did he remind you of anyone? Was he moving or just standing there? How was the breaking of the shells depicted...did they fracture in half and fall off, or did they fragment/crack and remain hanging there? What kind of shells (from what creature) were they? Did you have a knowing that he was wealthy, or was there something else depicted that revealed that to you?
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

I know of this man from the past. I have not dreamed of him for quiet a while. I do know that he is a multi millionare. The shells where like big oyster shells that had beautiful colors in them. I noticed they where like coming from his dark blue jacket, but they where not attached. I dont know where he was at. His face an blue buisness jacket came up.in the vision, as well ntas his grey hair and blue ever eyes. I do know that lighting in the dream was light. He seemed concerned about something. As for the shells they where large and flat. They did not look like ordinary shells, but they where smooth with different colors... pink and blue. Like you would see on some of the shells. The shells cracked in half and appeared to fall away frim him.
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

He Was not moving. It seemed as if he was just standind. I did not see.his bottom part. Thank you.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

In exploring this with the Lord, this man either represents himself or he is symbolic of something. If he was symbolic, what does he symbolize to you personally? How did he gain his wealth?
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

He gained his wealth by working hard. However he does did do things in a in an underhanded way, this man was in love with me and stalked me. I did not give into him. However the more he watched me I began to descern something about him was kind and loving.e
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

he represents someone whom I did not like at first, but I began to care/ love him.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Or do you think he could represent one who gains money in less than upright ways?

Because he is in a business suit and the shells are falling from it, this is the focus or topic of the dream...so, it seems to be about money and/or business more so than your old feelings about him. The shells could represent "money", and that may be indicating he will be losing it.

Could you look at Google Images and find the shell that you saw?
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I wondered if the shells were scallop shells. They're round, large and flat ...
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

Yes.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Many varieties of clam shells are scalloped and beautiful too, and oyster shells are not attractive usually. That is why I asked you to Google search the images to see what kind they are "exactly", as it will make a difference in the interp.
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

I looked up sea shells, the one that looked the closest was the mother of pearls.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Mother of pearls is taken from a wide variety of species though.
angel777
Bronze Member

re:

Post by angel777 »

Abalone shell.