SHORT DISTURBING VISION

Archived Dreams from 2014
barukh1
Platinum Member

SHORT DISTURBING VISION

Post by barukh1 »

I LAY AWAKE THIS MORNING BEFORE LEAVING MY BED I HAD A VISION THAT WAS QUITE DISTURBING. MAYBE SOMEONE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH THIS:

I AM IN MY FRONT YARD AND I SEE A DARK STORM BREWING IN THE NORTH EAST. IT APPEARD TO BE A LITTLE WAYS AWAY. I THEN SAW A TORNADO DESCEND FROM THE BLUE SKY ABOVE ME AND IT IS SHORT AND FAT AND SPINNING AT AN INCREDIBLE SPEED. I START TO LOOK AROUND FOR A PLACE FOR SHELTER BUT IT IS COMING SO FAST I KNOW I CANNOT GET ANYWHERE. I RESIGN MYSELF TO THIS AND I SAY "IT IS OVER"......END OF VISION..I HAVE BEEN THINKING ON THIS ALL DAY....GIVES ME A VERY SAD FEELING.
Zeph319

Post by Zeph319 »

I have tornados dreams quite often and it usually when I am feeling some emotional upheaval in my own life. A tornado symbolizes sudden and rapid change in the spiritual atmosphere and though we often fear the destruction it usually is a good thing. If you’ve been feeling a lot of stormy emotions- a change is coming. (Sometimes that's almost a relief when you've been in the midst of the storm for awhile). Do not fear because though you are resigned to thinking you will be destroyed, you actually did not see any destruction? Trust God that he will take care of the “aftermath”.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Upheaval, yes -- what strikes me strange about this one, is how different it is in conclusion. Many tornado dreams are filled with heroism and individuals feeling like they are the only ones who understand the level of danger, and they will save everyone else.
In yours, nope.

I've seen them as personal stress dreams, but also economic indicators (okay not official ones). Political unrest, economic crises to prepare for.

The narrowed intensity reminds me of this concern in the news: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014 ... sian-Plane

I am not necessarily saying your dream extends into the global realm, but that you can use examples of parallel emotions and situations to bring understanding to your dream. (Also, if you are on a prayer team for Israel, then you might in fact get dream info like that.)

I hope it becomes clearer as time passes.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

It would be interesting to know what is NE of your location.

Peace, strength, and grace be with you...
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR COMMENTS REGARDING MY VISION. I HAVE BEEN THINKING ON THIS AND IT IS INTERESTING THAT TWO OF YOU MAKE THE POINT OF AN UPHEAVAL. I FEEL THAT MY LIFE HAS BEEN THROUGH THAT MOST OF MY LIFE. THROUGH GODS MERCY AND GRACE I HAVE SURVIVED. I AM STILL PRAYING FOR MORE CLARIFICATION. THIS VISION REALLY DID SCARE ME JUST A BIT. I HAD ANOTHER A DAY OR SO AFTER THIS ONE. COULD IT BE TIED IN SOMEHOW. I WILL POST IT AS WELL. THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH AND AS FOR WHAT IS NORTH EAST OF ME ALL THAT COMES TO MIND IS CHICAGO. AGAIN, THANK YOU.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

In this, you said you "resigned yourself" and "Its over"...and I wanted to know if you have given up running from some aspect of your current life?

As a side note, you may want to add Chicago to your prayer list, just incase.
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

NO I HAVENT GIVEN UP ON ANYTHING OR FEEL I HAVE BEEN RUNNING FROM ANYTHING.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

It could be prophetic then.

Keep us posted.

Blessings and peace to you,
Louise
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

A few aspects of your dream I find puzzling
You are noticing the storm approaching menacingly from the NE.
Then the .from the BLUE SKY above you, the tornado descends.
Realizing how fast it is moving you know that you have no power within yourself to protect yourself and you resign yourself to the destiny that apparently awaits.

OK....here goes.
Looking at potential storms on your horizons and concerning yourself with them, when the real threat or at least most imminent threat is about to come from an unexpected area where you had perceived calm (Blue sky).
Once it presents itself, you realize that in your own human strength you can do nothing but succumb. HOWEVER you are not only in your own human strength. I don't know if this resonates with your spirit and I'd certainly encourage you to pray and ask the Holy Spirit for revelation. My take on it is that you can already see storms on the horizon. Storms of potentially great destruction. Realize NOW that you cannot face them alone. They are not like other storms you may have faced in the past.
You will have no idea how to battle them or prepare to protect yourself.
Then remind yourself that when we trust in HIM, "It's over" all right - it's over for whatever evil wished to take you unaware. It's over for whatever evil is disguising itself behind the blue skies in your life. IF it were me,
I'd pray fervently, asking God to intervene on my behalf and help me to trust completely in the outcome knowing that no matter what HE WILL see me through the storm and bring good out of it if I only allow myself to rest in His embrace. I'd naturally brush up my "spiritual armor", but still
realize that the ultimate battle has already been won and is indeed OVER.
Pray the scriptures, asking God to cover you with the protection of his wing for example, and reminding him of your gratitude that HE HAS (not is/not will) defeated evil - and soon, my friend, will no longer allow it to even lift its ugly head to look about and threaten those who are of it's enemy (God's people)
I probably would say throughout my days, "Jesus, command the upcoming storms to be at PEACE surrounding my boat. Thank you Lord."

Just my thoughts -that's all I can offer (and prayers that the meaning will reveal itself and that God will assure you that HE is in control and has not nor ever will leave His throne.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Starfire wrote: ... prayers that the meaning will reveal itself and that God will assure you that HE is in control and has not nor ever will leave His throne.
Yes and Amen.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

I START TO LOOK AROUND FOR A PLACE FOR SHELTER BUT IT IS COMING SO FAST I KNOW I CANNOT GET ANYWHERE. I RESIGN MYSELF TO THIS AND I SAY "IT IS OVER"......END OF VISION..I HAVE BEEN THINKING ON THIS ALL DAY....GIVES ME A VERY SAD FEELING.
I'm not sure where you live, but many people have expressed regret the last few years that our world is changing very quickly. We imagine we would be the ones to prevent trouble when we see it, but find that in reality, we don't even know where to start.

Many policies have changed outside of our control. Technologies and organizations impose themselves in our lives and take what is precious to us -- our most private statements and data.

Whether your dream is about this or not, we are certainly on the verge of this sad regret -- it is over, too late to make the preventative changes now.

Ask God why you had this dream. Not just what it was about, but why you needed to see it.