singing national anthem, guy sets couch on fire

Archived Dreams from 2014
chenya
Gold Member

singing national anthem, guy sets couch on fire

Post by chenya »

I was in a auditorium. There were lots of people there too. We were singing the Star Spangled Banner. I was going to bow down and deliver roses to someone. Gracee had been talking to this guy about his contract. He wasn't living up to his side of the contract. I go and sit down to talk to this man. I told him we need to talk and negotiate a deal or the deal is off and I walk away. Not sure but I think I might've been paying him for something. He didn't want to negotiate.

I am then standing outside at home watching these 2 men put a new roof on Cindy's home. One man jumped down off of the roof with this very large sheet that was singles. I thought you've done this before. He knew what he was doing. I then saw him put what appeared to be gas on a couch and load it into the back of this dump truck. He then set the couch on fire. I wondered if it would set the truck on fire too. I then see the truck drive down the road going North and stop at the end of the block. The couch was then dumped into this large tree to set it on fire.

FYI- Cindy just put a new roof on her house IRL last week. Strong winds with a thunderstorm we had damaged her roof about a month ago.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

The first dream strikes me as loyalty (national anthem) and disloyalty (breaking of contract)

The second dream is about one who appears to know what he is doing, and then does something unwise and it negatively affects something that has been long established (a tree symbolizes anything that has been long established).