Cousin burned

Archived Dreams from 2014
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Cousin burned

Post by kbasmommy »

My family gathered together and I wanted to see my female cousin but I was concerned she was angry with me. My grandmother said "she's holding a grudge against you." I said "that's a confirmation thanks".

My cousin shows up but she looks like a man. She is shirtless and muscular. Her breasts had been removed. She is burned all over her body. I ask her what happened to her and she said "mmmm mmmmph" like (I don't know) and shrugged her shoulders.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Since she can represent herself or a part of you, I need to first ask if there is tension between you in real life?
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

Well we haven't talked. She is a lesbian and feels everyone who is a Christian will judge her. She said she doesn't want anything to did with the family since she came out. So I don't know where she is or how she's doing. She cut off ties with the family.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Well that would explain why she was in masculine form.

She has been extensively, emotionally, and possibly spiritually "burnt" by loved ones and other people in her life. She needs you to reveal the grace, love, and compassion of Christ for her.

Our brothers and sisters that have turned toward this sin, have been snubbed by other Christians, and therefore they feel that God feels the same way about them as some Christians do. He does not. He died for... and loves sinners....no matter what. He died and had grace for you while you were a sinner.

She didn't growl at you in the dream, she shrugged. She didn't do anything violent or rejecting towards you either. Shrugging is a neutral response and leaves the door open for you to say something further. If you discover where she is or how to get in touch...go to her and tell her how much you and God loves her....no matter what. Don't be afraid of her anger or resentment. Just love her in your heart and mind and prayers until you can speak to her.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Post by kbasmommy »

I also thought that is what the dream meant re: masculine form I just didn't understand why her skin was burned. I was concerned about radiation or breast cancer because breasts were removed and many in our family have battled cancer and still are. I understand what the bible says about love and compassion. I will continue to pray for her. Her choice to remove herself was her choice but that dream prompted me to pray for her. I hope she's okay. Love her very much.:-) thanks for sharing your thoughts.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

I understand your concern about cancer. If you were the dream designer and you wanted to convey a type of cancer, I would think that the burned area would just be in that spot too, and not all over...But, it is still possible she may loose them. The Lord will show you how to pray for her best.

One thing we know for sure, and that is.... she is hurting. I will pray for her too. I will also pray that you can find her and hold her and help to bring healing to her emotional pain. Maybe you could be instrumental in getting her to become closer to the family again too.

Lord hear our prayer....
freedinHim
Gold Member

Cousin burned

Post by freedinHim »

Kbasmommy,
In addition to what has been said I feel like adding two things
1. shirtless-being naked, vulnerable, over exposed, this is exacerbated by burned skin. No protection at all
2. breast-is the nurturing part of a woman (nursing).
The Lord will let you know what to do with those information.
I think, the Lord may be giving you a prayer point for your cousin.
I agree with underhiswing, the bible says that "
For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people's sins against them (2Cor 5:19A)
Bless you.
Yours
Freed In Him
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

kbasmommy,

Since her body was burned, that can mean a form of being consumed with something. In this case, it'd be lust.

Rom. 1:24-27 (NLT)
So God abandoned them to do whatever shameful things their hearts desired. As a result, they did vile and degrading things with each other’s bodies. 25 They traded the truth about God for a lie. So they worshiped and served the things God created instead of the Creator himself, who is worthy of eternal praise! Amen. 26 That is why God abandoned them to their shameful desires. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other.
And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.

God's revealing to you what she's consumed with.

Jan
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Let's keep reading..... (Romans 2) " You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

We will keep praying for an opportunity for you and your family to show God's kindness and compassion towards her, and for her healing.