Four crocodiles without scales

Archived Dreams from 2014
flavia

Four crocodiles without scales

Post by flavia »

It was a long, long dream, full of different parts that seem to have no connection between each one, but they were uninterrupted.

Anyway, the part I'm asking about is this:

I was walking through a narrow street, and it looked like it just had rained.

I stopped to talk to some children who were inside some house. I don't know what we talked about, or why I talked to them. I know I was giving the kids instructions. Something like "where are your parents?"

I didn't go inside that house, though, as I was to go on to get to the end of that narrow street.

Well, the end of that narrow street was crossed by a wide avenue, which, in turn, was built along a wide river. There were also a bridge along the river/avenue. An red, old (but beautiful) bridge.

Something like this:

http://www.saint-petersburg.com/images/ ... rsburg.jpg

Anyway, I crossed the avenue, and got near the red bridge.

Suddenly I see 4 (Four) HUGE CROCODILES swimming in the river, WITH NO SCALES. They were live, and agressive, they entangled each other. I could tell they were crocs, but all I could see was their flesh. There were no scales, just a mass of muscle.

They were wild and dangerous and they were about to climb up off the river and attack the population.

Then some cops showed up. I'm not sure if there were two or three, I definitely remember seing two cops.

They shoot the crocs.

While they were taking those beast out (by shooting them) they kept yelling at me (like a coach usually do), ordering me to stay away from the crocodiles, to watch myself, so I'm not attacked.

I was observing the whole operation from the bridge.

Yeah, they got killed. The all-flesh-no-scales 4 crocs.

Help, anyone?
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

flavia,

The scales represent a shield or a defense. So whoever/whatever was compared to a crocodile, revealed they had no defense. The cops represented authority of some sort. So it was showing that those in the flesh have no defense against the authority in the Spirit.

Job 41:15
His rows of scales are his pride,
Shut up tightly as with a seal;

If one is not led in the Spirit of God they have no defense against the authority of God as a 'witness' because their witness isn't Christ in the flesh, but themselves (their pride).

Num. 14:9
Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not fear the people of the land, for they are bread for us. Their protection is removed from them, and the LORD is with us; do not fear them.”

Jan
flavia

Post by flavia »

Num. 14:9
Only do not rebel against the LORD. And do not fear the people of the land, for they are bread for us. Their protection is removed from them, and the LORD is with us; do not fear them.”
Oh, wow.

Thank you, Jan.

I got the sense that those crocs were some sort of dominions.

Later that day I shared my dream with a sister in Christ and she'd told me something similar to what you've shared about the (lack of) scales. The Lord was already dealing with those powers, and that's why they had no scales.

The cops were angels (I knew that in the dream). When they told me to move, I went to stand by a white watchtower (with a third cop inside).

The overall meaning was "They lost. I'm shooting them down. They were once powerful. Now just watch and stand. You don't have to do nothing. They have no protection, no teeth, no eyes. They are angry and confused. They want to attack, but they can't. Don't move on your own. Just watch. I'm shooting them down."

He's faithful.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

In addition, along the same lines...

Red shows up as an alert color in dreams, so you had warnings about approaching or crossing over the river but it was beautiful, so seemed harmless.

We do that a lot IRL -- hear God's warning, say, "Cool! I heard God's warning!" but then proceed anyway when we don't see visible reasons not to.

Quaint town, quiet crossing, shallow water, plenty of space... but
God knows what lurks.

They were wild and dangerous and they were about to climb up off the river and attack the population.

Not just you, but others. Earlier parts of your journey show you were intent on helping others; but here your good intents did not save them -- obedience and trust in God's warning was needed to save them.

Then some cops showed up. I'm not sure if there were two or three, I definitely remember seing two cops.

Not just angels, but also entities that were put in place to maintain order. Pre-approved protectors.

You wanted to be a protector on your own, and that was working well for a while, but you also needed to depend on the strengths of others who were in place.

Whether that's God's hosts of heaven, or the believers with different skills and specialties, or a large organization established for peace-keeping... you were grateful they remedied and calmed the situation.

And humbled:
While they were taking those beast out (by shooting them) they kept yelling at me (like a coach usually do), ordering me to stay away from the crocodiles, to watch myself, so I'm not attacked. I was observing the whole operation from the bridge.

You had to sit on the sidelines instead of being part of the action. They were trained for certain things, and you had skills and training in certain things.

You had been leading while going solo, but had to take their lead and correction, and respect their expertise.

It was not that you had handled it wrong, or intentionally taken a wrong path, or done anything to provoke, or lacked anything you needed for your walk. The only error was being overly confident that nothing could touch you.

I do this when going too long without putting on the full armor of God, going through my day without awareness that forces might come against me.