Kenneth and Gloria Copeland buy me a conversion van

Archived Dreams from 2014
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Kenneth and Gloria Copeland buy me a conversion van

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

I am at a dealership and Kenneth and Gloria Copeland bought me a brand new conversion van for $90,000 dollars. It was white with some blue striping on it. It was a very beautiful van.
Brother Copeland got in one of the seats and told me he wanted to ride along with me. I was happy about that. We were syncing my phone to it as well and setting it up.
There was more to the dream but that's the main part.

Larry
Outlook

Post by Outlook »

My impression is that you should 1) consider the type of ministry the Copelands have, and what it means to you in terms of your own life and ministry, and 2) that you are getting an upgrade in that area. For example, if your life/ministry is prophetic, be looking for a "smoother ride," and better communication with the Lord (syncing of your phone). Just a thought.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Search Youtube for copeland + pope, as there are a few important ones to see:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... eland+pope

On Jan. 21, 2014, Ken Copeland spoke at KCM's annual Ministers' Conference with an Anglican bishop, calling for Protestants to stop protesting, and join with Catholics in unity. Pope Francis was brought in on live feed, with a confirming message on unity directly to that gathering of ministers.

It seemed a launch of a much larger incentive that would continue in various ways over the coming years.

When Obama met with Pope Francis, he was given a list of objectives-- which imply there will be no more sitting back and passively saying we will help the poor and bring equity -- that the time is urgently now. That list is published on the Vatican's site... I don't know the title so am not finding it right now.

This week, Tony Blair brought out the difference between devoted Muslim individuals, and the machinery of the Muslim administration. Blair runs a faith foundation, with Rick Warren and faith leaders of various religions on his board.

"The criticism's focus is that the Foundation's approach amounts to reducing the religions to the same, predetermined common denominator. This means "stripping them of their identity"."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair ... Foundation

Yesterday I was watching a movie and saw a white van, and remarked to myself how many dreams had white vans -- which I'd always viewed as utilitarian.

But seeing it visually, I realized the stark white with no windows covered everything inside. We trust white vans as delivery trucks, but rarely see the contents inside. When no writing is on the outside, the public is not even given a clue of what would be delivered. And when writing is on the outside, we know that can be deceptive.

Conversion van is quite the term in this context!

The beauty of harmony, feeding the poor, joining with other churches and denominations in solving the world's needs... these are all wonderful things, and hard to say no to.

But ministers will soon be asked by their denominational boards -- if they haven't already -- to join in the Vatican's ecumenical movement. It is already in motion.

If everyone answers to one voice, and that voice changes, then what happens? What do they do when it starts becoming political? Or asks denominations to remove certain doctrines?
Outlook

Post by Outlook »

Interesting, Palm! And you are right…there is so much slant toward ecumenism these days. Ironic that Pres. Obama, who never visited Israel (yet kissed the hands of Arab kings) during his first term then began to visit Israel in his 2nd term--at the same time a new Pope came along, and also began making trips to Israel. This ties in with end-times prophesies. Look up!
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Ah, interesting connections -- I hadn't noticed that timing.

Also some controversies on ownership of religious sites there.

http://www.catholicculture.org/news/hea ... ryid=17996
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/179767
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeas ... 89735.html

Perhaps an abomination built there will be so multi-faith in purpose, that it causes life in faith to be desolate.
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

I am at a dealership and Kenneth and Gloria Copeland bought me a brand new conversion van for $90,000 dollars. It was white with some blue striping on it. It was a very beautiful van.
Brother Copeland got in one of the seats and told me he wanted to ride along with me. I was happy about that. We were syncing my phone to it as well and setting it up.

In your dream, the Copelands were also coming from the outside but recruiting toward the inside of an agenda -- which is similar to the real life post-Protestant agenda.

Syncing the phone reminds me of how church members' personal info is now in databases, that are probably filed with denominations; so syncing the phone -- which is now used for all sorts of functions -- could involve handing over personal information of individual members to one global source (which also happens to be an influential political entity and city-state).

Also online prayer lists with many names and locations "in Mercy Hospital," "got accepted to Vassar," "transferred first grader to the other district" "son recovering from heroin addiction" "lost job at Apple" "broke leg at work" .... all stored, all quickly sync-able.

The V structure has similarities to the Islmc structure -- both have such strong established leadership, that they hold visible political and economic power. As Blair said, the faith of the individual believer is different from the machinery of the organization.

It is a time we need to be in prayer, and alert to His soon coming -- but also alert to how individuals and groups are treated. Preserving justice, the faith, God's intent for His Church and all people.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I'm assuming that you see the Copeland's as a negative?
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

In the context of the wave of ecumenical appeal, which in itself is not a horrible thing, I see there will be a price to pay for accepting the van in the long run.

There is a need for peace-keeping, for tolerance, for multicultural integration; but faith is a very personal thing, and people should not be asked to change what they believe in order to comply with a movement.

Historically, large coordinated religious movements tend to be picked up by political figures or those with ulterior agendas.

The Copelands themselves, they have contributed much to the faith of a couple generations of Christians.

Since most of your dream was positive, I don't want to imply that the dream was only about the global situation and not about you individually being empowered and supported in the way the dream shows. So it's up to you to take what you know and build understanding.
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I would never change what I believe to comply with any movement. I also do not put my information on any data bases to the regard that I don't subscribe to any social networking sites for my information to be out there ie, facebook, twitter, etc.
Plus I'm really not getting the connection of a conversion van equating to a large coordinated movement and an ulterior agenda.

What ever happened to a dream of a preacher or pastor representing the Holy Spirit?
My first interpretation of the simple dream was that the Holy Spirit was taking me personally through a conversion process of some sort.

Thanks for all the info anyways, Larry
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

My first interpretation of the simple dream was that the Holy Spirit was taking me personally through a conversion process of some sort.
This was my first impression as well. When you hear hoofbeats, its probably a horse not a zebra.

VAN: Family (natural or Church), family ministry, fellowship ~Goll
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Larry, I was not trying to turn this into a large message of agenda, but already knew of the connection and thought you would want to know.

We are all called to pray for our leaders, and the direction of the church, and all the people who endure things around the world. At times, people are given dreams that assist them in praying for others.
tgsongbird

Post by tgsongbird »

I was thinking personal ministry as well, and Copeland operates in Revelatory gifts (Blue stripe) and is a Evangelist (9), only yours was multiplied, hence the zero's. His driving I think represents Holy Spirit driving, or you following his leading. The conversion van is a step up from a car with more comfort, better upgrades and is made for travel. Any way you slice it, being in sync with the Holy Spirit is not a bad thing. I think it was a really good dream. Go driving man:)
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

Thank you everyone for your replies. I appreciate all of them very much!

God bless you, Larry