fat old man/money vomitting

Archived Dreams from 2014
aprilbrownlebron

fat old man/money vomitting

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

In my dream I was getting dressed and when I looked up I noticed a fat old man looking at me while I was dressing. I immediately closed the curtain. Then as my famiy and I were cleaning our home The next thing I new the man was in my bedroom along with my neighbor. He was buying something from her. When he finished purchasing his item he began to look through my husbands wallet.

I was yelling for my husband and screaming honey, honey he is going through your wallet. My husband was not as upset as I was and he did not respond. This same old man was in a car and my son was in the passenger side of the vehicle. for some reason my husband and I were not in the car with him but we were at a bus stop. The old man was holding up what looked like an e-cigarette up to my son's mouth and telling my son to breathe in order to let the vapor out. Then my son took another puff and he looked as if he was hi or under the influence.

Again I shouted to my husband. Honey look what he is doing to our son as the man drove away in the vehicle with my son. As the vehicle took off my husband just said he is at that age for drugs. My son is 15 IRL

please help me with tis dream.

In my dream my friend called to tell me she was going to pay for my son's tuition and give me money to start my own child development business. Then during the dream my friend, my husband and I were a this brownstone building when we heard this sound like running water. We looked above and it was a child vomiting out of the window. I looked at the vomit and began getting sick and started to vomit in the trash can next to me.

please help me with this one if possible.

I appreciate your help.

Blessings
Palm
Gold Member

Post by Palm »

Wow, that was intense.
Your dream person seemed to have a sense of dominion -- he stuck with it to harass you throughout the dream, as though he thought he owned a right to be there.

Remember that you are in charge of your domain, and can speak to any potential takeovers.

Fear can open a door that causes us to give in or let things in...close it with prayer and reassurance that God will put everything under His control.

The man was already well-fed by someone, and very comfortable in your domain. People tend to let little bits of danger in by justifying it not being real -- like entertainment, hobbies, games, substances, resentments; so maybe you had a sense that others had already welcomed him in before.

In the dream, your son was letting him drive. If you talk with your son about your concerns, you might want to bring up how important it is to be in control of one's own steering. (With God's help of course.) Sometimes at that age, we're so accustomed to taking orders that we tag along without discernment.

The e-cigarette was more of "this is okay bc it's not real," so there might be a theme there.

The last part about help with your business ideas -- cool!
The vomiting child was expelling something foul that shouldn't have been in him. Sometimes a child is symbolic of a project, so there might be something within your plans that you should check before you go too far -- make sure there's nothing foul with the funding, that you are so eager to move forward that you ignore.

For example, one time we purchased a property. The lawyer at the closing wanted us to borrow more on the loan than we needed, and tried to falsify our income on the paperwork... we guessed he probably got a bigger cut that way. Something foul would have been on the records, that could have infected more of the paperwork.
aprilbrownlebron

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

Thank you soooooo much Palm; this helps a lot. I am glad you mentioned talking with my son and thank you for the advice. MUCH APPRECIATED

BLESSINGS