Raptors and Pharisees

Archived Dreams from 2014
Beloved22
Silver Member

Raptors and Pharisees

Post by Beloved22 »

People were captured by dinosaur raptors and Pharisees to be killed. I was in a line for this, but got away and hid in a cardboard box in a closet. Someone please help me out here.[/code]
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Well, you have two types of things that are capturing people to kill them. You are in line for this which likely represents a current or near-past state. You are able to get away from this, which is either a current or (a possible) near-future state. You get away by hiding in a box in a closet. Closet reminds of Math 6:6 and shutting the door (silencing thought) and entering into your closet (which is within you) to commune with God. I'm not sure what the raptor or the cardboard box represents, but the Pharisees may speak of religion that you are or were involved in.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Beloved22,
You may be feeling like an outsider - like you are being targeted by those who prevail. You are not one of them and they don't like it.
There is refuge -shelter and protection- in your prayer closet.
Some refer to the prayer shawl as our "prayer closet". Might want to look into that.
That is all that came to me, but I sure hope it helps.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

In addition to a dead religion, Pharisees could represent legalism, law, or a moral code. The letter kills, Spirit gives Life.
Beloved22
Silver Member

Prayer Closet

Post by Beloved22 »

Thank you for the insight. I really see how the prayer closet applies. I understand the Pharisees, but the meaning of Raptors still eludes me. I really appreciate all the insight!
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Maybe do some word association. What do you associate dinosaur raptor with? For me, I don't get much past extinct, dead, bird...

Or, because you understand the Pharisee part, and because they are linked together in the dream, ponder how could Pharisee and raptor be related, what is their relationship...
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

In the dream, it was apparent that the Raptors were in charge and the Pharisees were conspirators or snitches. When I think of Raptors I think of cunning enemy or terrorizer and destroyer. So for me, it is a sign that I may be in the path of destroyers and to get out and go into my prayer closet. Lately, in my life I have been feeling like things have been trying to destroy my dream and I don't want God's vision for me to die. It could also be that God is showing me how to avoid this. Thank you, I really think this helped.
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear Beloved
it seems that your dream may be a warning regarding the spirit of leviathian which makes sense if you saw the pharisees. Job chapter 41 speaks re: this spirit and says he is the king over all who are proud. Also the word speaks of it in Psalm 74.and Isaiah 27. Jesus says our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against powers and principalitys. This spirit works through the law is unloving and works in the flesh and minds of people. example, pharisees.
The wonderful news is that Jesus came to deliver us from all the works of the devil and through prayer and His beautiful amazing grace, we have overcome all the works of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you. We overcome by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony,and we love not our lives to the death. You have all victory through Jesus precious blood.
Grace and peace dear one,
Hope
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dear Beloved
please be encouraged by Galations chapter 3 4 and 5
Love in Christ
Hope
Beloved22
Silver Member

Post by Beloved22 »

Thank you, God bless you
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Your welcome dear one, really hope this is the answer you are searching for. God is so faithful. He will lead you to truth through His word and prayer.
Blessings to you and your family
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Beloved22 wrote:In the dream, it was apparent that the Raptors were in charge and the Pharisees were conspirators or snitches.
Very interesting. The Pharisees served the raptors. I suppose one could say, make sure that when you pray, you don't pray to the god of the Pharisees, who sees you as prey.
Beloved22 wrote:Thank you, I really think this helped.
You're welcome.