Pastor kissing me

Archived Dreams from 2014
Beautiful
Gold Member

Pastor kissing me

Post by Beautiful »

I am in auditorium with others, watching a film, lights out. I sitting just to the right of the person manning the projector. I get up during the film to go to restroom. This is a familiar place and no one is talking to me in the restroom. I see my purse, a brown suede in the sink, I pick it up to claim it and note there is very little inside, it's very light. I come out and return to auditorium and sit up closer, yet I am now too close to see the screen properly. I get up to leave and hear over the intercom there is a coat that if not claimed will be given to homeless (i know it's mine, a long black winter coat) and I see my old pastor. I go up to him and start a conversation. He is standing with his daughter in law. He is curt to me, then changes his tone and introduces me to her.I notice he has a pretty big scab on his right side at chin/jawline. I tell him I don't know what I will do (with myself, life). He comes closer to me, and starts kissing me and says follow me to my office...while we are walking he is kissing and keeping his lips on mine and talking at the same time. We walk past the student area and I note the desks have not been very well taken care of? He says you have grown up now, i will find something (work) for you.
Last edited by Beautiful on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

What did you feel?
Beautiful
Gold Member

Pastor kissing me

Post by Beautiful »

I don't recall feeling anything in particular when he started responding to my request for help, but I was open to follow his direction, I was aware of the neglected condition of the student area.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Kiss may mean agreement.
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Pastor kissing me

Post by Carterman »

Beautiful wrote:I am in auditorium with others, watching a film, lights out. I sitting just to the right of the person manning the projector. I get up during the film to go to restroom. This is a familiar place and no one is talking to me in the restroom. I see my purse, a brown suede in the sink, I pick it up to claim it and note there is very little inside, it's very light. I come out and return to auditorium and sit up closer, yet I am now too close to see the screen properly. I get up to leave and hear over the intercom there is a coat that if not claimed will be given to homeless (i know it's mine, a long black winter coat) and I see my old pastor. I go up to him and start a conversation. He is standing with his daughter in law. He is curt to me, then changes his tone and introduces me to her.I notice he has a pretty big scab on his right side at chin/jawline. I tell him I don't know what I will do (with myself, life). He comes closer to me, and starts kissing me and says follow me to my office...while we are walking he is kissing and keeping his lips on mine and talking at the same time. We walk past the student area and I note the desks have not been very well taken care of? He says you have grown up now, i will find something (work) for you.
something here about being too close to a situation to be able to see the big picture or overall plan. Some kind of anointing and mantel is involved