Large Garthering & All people had an instrument

Archived Dreams from 2014
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Large Garthering & All people had an instrument

Post by ReBorn »

Daughter's dream as told by her:

We were in this huge gathering place and there must have been at least a million people.

We were all wearing gray jumpsuits and each person had a different number on their jumpsuit (sort of like an identification #)

Each person had their own musical instrument, but nobody was playing and it was silent.

I decided to start playing my saxophone.

Then, an old man walked right up to me with a whistle, so I stopped. He wasn't wearing a gray jumpsuit though.

He said "Play to this" - he was telling me to play my saxophone along with his whistle so I did.

This was all to the dream. I woke up.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

also, I forgot to mention my daughter played the saxophone for five years in school (not sure if that makes any difference)

She said her and the old man with the whistle were playing their music together.
The Lord is my Shepherd
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi,
Shalom.
Sometimes it seems that we are just gray member, not noticed by anyone.
But everyone of us has the task in the body of Christ (the Church), like everyone was a musician in an orchestra. Everyone should play together in harmony to make music.
Seems like noone did their job. What were they waiting for? Your daughter did not just sat there waiting but started to pleay her instrument.
The old man may be God, who as soon as He heard inchoation, like her stepping out in faith, went to her and told her how to do, what to do, ad He wistled (worked) with her.
"The Lord is nigh unto them, that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth."(Psalms 145,18.)
Please pray about it.
God bless you.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Shalom sister! Sounds like a really interesting dream...how did your daughter feel in the dream? Did she have any thoughts about the old man?

I'm wondering as well if the old man may have been Holy Spirit. The first word I heard was "mentor" and also that He was calling her out of the crowd to use the gift He gave her. The many are called scripture comes to mind and it seems she is being invited and it is her choice to respond, which she did.

Praying the Chief Musician will woo her and she will woo Him back in this season of preparation, intimacy and growth between her and the Master. Blessings!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thank you both!

Ditte3 I asked her what they were waiting for and she said she didn't know.

Also Keilani, My daughter seemed to like the old man.

One of the stories that comes to my mind is when the marching band walked around the city of Jericho before the walls fell down. :)
The Lord is my Shepherd