Several dreams in one

Archived Dreams from 2014
Grace
Diamond Member

Several dreams in one

Post by Grace »

I'm not sure if I will be able to recall everything. One important theme seemed to be that there was an earthquake near Japan and a Tsunami destroyed the whole nation. It was unprecedented. It seemed that I heard it on the news and I would talk about it to others in my dream.

I really don't know the order of all these dreams.

1) I had a 3 year old boy. He may have been my son, but I'm not sure. I was talking to my father -in- law and boasting that he was beginning to read three letter words. My FIL ( who, in real life is in Heaven) made the comment that he was just like my nephew, who is now 10. I shook my head and said , 'No, so and so was not like that.'

Just then my sister in law walked in. She had only heard the last part of the conversation and she was irritated with me. I wanted to make myself understood but somehow couldn't. She seemed to think I was talking about her behind her back. I wasn't. So I went off to the rest room. But the toilet was only a chair. I wasn't sure what to do.

2) I was in the home of another Sister-in-law. Some comment was made about the plastic that covered the walls. I noticed that everything was covered neatly with clear plastic covers. I was told that there was a termite problem and they had to treat everything. The termites were gone, but the plastic kept everything nice and clean. I thought that was ok until I was told that they didn't own the covers but rented them. The money, it seemed had to come from the USA. Then I realized a change needed to be made.

3) I was hosting a meeting from our ministry. All the current leaders were there. We were eating dinner together. I went into a side room and found former members of our team sleeping. I was like, ' I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were here. Do you want something to eat?'

One of the sons of a woman that used to work with us asked me if I had a gift for him. He seemed disappointed when he found that I didn't. I apologized because I actually didn't even know we were going to have the meeting. I pulled it together at the last minute.

4) My sister and I went to a theatre to watch a movie. I don't know what the movie was about but at the end there was a short that was very clever. My sister looked at me in shock and asked, " Did you hear the prayer?" I hadn't. She said, " It was awful!" then she put her hand over her mouth and started running out of the theatre. I saw her throw up right at the exit and then ran out. Other people were filing in to see the next show. There were books, notebooks and pencils on the floor where we had sat. I hurriedly picked them up, fumbling as I did so, I went out to find my sister.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Any thoughts?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Gallokristin32

Post by Gallokristin32 »

Hi... From your dreams it seems you may want to choose your words more carefully. I might be wrong but perhaps you and your sister aren't so kind together with your words. Or perhaps your worried about disappointing someone with your words
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Hmm, that is the confusing part. We are on great terms with one another. I think you mean my SIL, the first part. My sister on the other hand didn't seem to have a problem with me but with a prayer that seemed to be spoken on the screen that I hadn't heard.