A drink of water

Archived Dreams from 2014
MRSB
Bronze Member

A drink of water

Post by MRSB »

I had a dream that I was dressed up with white blouse and black shirt with black stilleto heels. I was standing by a car and the back seat door was open. There was a cooler in the backseat with nice glass bottles of water.

One 2 men stood by me and both of them I know from ministry. They both had black suits on with white shirts and black ties. The tall gentlemen is our church fellowship leader and the other gentleman is the one who mentored me in my current ministry position.

Our church fellowship leader got water out of the cooler and gave it to me. He took one for hisself. We both drank. I seemed happy.
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

What stands out to me in this dream is that you all are dressed in black and white attire...is there a decision you're facing in which you are undecisive? Possibly within your church?
At His Feet
MRSB
Bronze Member

drink of water

Post by MRSB »

Here is more detail and yes, I've been praying about a lot of decisions.

I was an on-looking at the scene below as if I was standing observing…
I had a dream that I was dressed up with white blouse and black shirt with black stiletto heels. By my posture and stance, I could tell I was in some ministry setting. In my church organization, this is typical for people in the ministry position I currently serve in, which is the leader in of a fellowship church. (St. Louis, MO)
I was standing by a black car and the door to the backseat was open. There was a cooler in the backseat with nice/expensive glass bottles of water. I was standing close to the car near the trunk but by the open door.

One 2 men stood by me and both of them I know from ministry. They both had black suits on with white shirts and black ties. The tall gentlemen is our leader of all of the fellowship churches which would be equivalent to a Bishop. His name is Mike. The other gentleman is the one who mentored me in my current ministry position and used to be over a fellowship church but no longer operates in that capacity. His name is Dudley and he used to be the leader of the church in Kansas City. As of a few weeks ago, he no longer lives there.

Mike got water out of the cooler, opened it and gave it to me. He took one for his self. We both drank. I seemed happy. Dudley just seemed to be an on-looker.
Dreamer3315
Bronze Member

Post by Dreamer3315 »

Could it be that God will provide the answer to the decision you need to make through Mike? Black car in my dreams often symbolize famine in my life or something I need to die to. You drink the cold water...it is refreshing and you are happy. This could be symbolic of the Spirit of God satisfying your thirsting in seeking Him out. The scripture that comes to mind is: "Our of our belly shall flow rivers of living water". Disregard if it doesn't resonate. :D
At His Feet