Earthquake

Archived Dreams from 2014
lainey68
Gold Member

Earthquake

Post by lainey68 »

I had this dream a couple of weeks ago.

I dreamed I was in California, and suddenly this earthquake happened. It was weird because the ground didn't shake or move, but it was more like I could "see" or "feel" these waves. In the dream, people were just dropping dead. Nothing fell on them or anything--they just dropped dead. A lot of children died. It was so terrible. In the dream, I could hear it was on the same level as the Northridge, CA earthquake that happened in the early 90s.

There was a lot of devastation. Because so many people died, and rescue workers couldn't get to them in time, there were just flies everywhere.

In the next scene, I am driving to my house somewhere on or near a mountain. My family had turned off all the lights because people were rioting (there was no food or anything), and we did not want people to see we had our lights on or they would kill us.

This dream is one I cannot shake. It was just so sad the way people just dropped dead. It was especially hard because a lot of children dropped dead, and the bodies just lay there with so many flies.
aj_snow
Gold Member

Post by aj_snow »

Here is one possibility. The key to me is the mountain. It could either represent something you must climb over to the other side of (overcome) OR the mount you must (internally) ascend to commune with the Father.

As long as you are encamped where you are, you are subject to riotous looters and the waves (of the world) that kill people (your virtues) and children (your creations). And the flies (demons) gather there.

Just a start. Hope this helps.