Cleft in the rock, 2 small boys and slit vocal chords

Archived Dreams from 2014
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Cleft in the rock, 2 small boys and slit vocal chords

Post by justhisvessell »

My sister had a hard time signing up so I'm posting this for her. I got some of the interpretation but would absolutely love to hear what y'all get from it.

I was in a dim forest, and I saw 2 boys about 5 & 7 years old. They were coming toward me, being chased by 2 male soldiers or guards in dark medieval uniforms. Grey pants, grey chain mail shirt& cowls. On my left were 2 very large rocks with a cleft in between. I climbed on the first 1. It was about 7' tall and completely flat and smooth. the corner facing the path was an exact 90 angle from top to bottom. Completely flush. I motioned for the boys to hide in the cleft of the rocks. I pulled each one up with my right hand. Then we escaped to the edge of the forest where I had a house. (FEELINGS) I felt no fear, and an instant bond with the 2 boys. The house was small, makeshift so to speak. The front was normal, level with the ground but the back had a small porch and was built into the base of a huge tree. The boughs of the tree came out to the sides and the tree was very tall and healthy. I had 2 boys of my own about the same ages as the new boys. All the people in the dream were unknown to me. There faces had general features, nothing stood out. There was a man, loose feeling of husband but not really family. He was in a room (not sure which room) sitting in a chair with all 4 boys standing around him. This man's personality was split. To my face he was nice. When they were in the room, I was there observing but they couldn't see me. He gave a promise ( I couldn't hear) to the 2 boys that were ours already, but shook his fist at the new boys and said, " but not you, you're not mine" as if he was saying, I don't accept you. He utterly rejected them with a spirit of hatred. There was no real good in this man. At one point I was in the olive green, metal shower stall with a white rubber hand held shower head. I was clothed, but soaked my head, then arms, then the rest of my body. When I got out of the shower, I was dry. There was a woman standing in the kitchen. The kitchen was old, small, simple, home made curtains, quilt work, but tidy and neat. The woman was lovely, immaculate, with shiny hair in a neat up do. Not a hair out of place. She was very proper, wearing a long light colored dress. She had something on the man. She was trying to reason with him. She was warning him. He threw her down onto the kitchen table. He had a small circular saw and he was talking about shutting her up. He cut her throat from the chin down to the collar bone. I don't know if he killed her. She bled very little. (THOUGHTS) He attacked her vocal chords to keep her from speaking) At that time I was disgusted with the situation and stepped out back on the small porch. The 2 new boys were standing on tree boughs with their arms wrapped around the boughs. SN: I had no personal attachments to anyone in the dream. Although I participated, I felt I was observing. ??? I feel the dream was not personal but universal.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere
justhisvessell
Silver Member

Post by justhisvessell »

Do you get any part of it?
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere