Stern warning about an ungodly man?

Archived Dreams from 2015
Gallokristin32

Stern warning about an ungodly man?

Post by Gallokristin32 »

I had a very strange dream about a man I see on occasion. He came to my home floated to the ceiling and began urinating on everything. Needless to say I woke up quite disturbed. I'm thinking it was a warning to not get involved with him. But any one else have any thoughts on this?
spiritledd
Diamond Member

familiar spirit?

Post by spiritledd »

made me think of animals marking their territory ...floating makes me think of a spirit ...maybe this guy is being oppressed by a familiar spirit? ...familiar spirit is a demon spirit that is a servant to sorcery or witchcraft ...it is usually called on to talk to the dead ...maybe of like fortune telling, mind reading, ouija boards, séance and horoscope even ...or a word of knowledge not given through inspiration of Holy Spirit but un-holy one
Gallokristin32

Post by Gallokristin32 »

Yea he actually has thors hammer tattood on his arm. I'm talking it for what it's worth and just staying away. I certainly don't need any more trauma
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: Stern warning about an ungodly man?

Post by Carterman »

Gallokristin32 wrote:I had a very strange dream about a man I see on occasion. He came to my home floated to the ceiling and began urinating on everything. Needless to say I woke up quite disturbed. I'm thinking it was a warning to not get involved with him. But any one else have any thoughts on this?
Seems clear to me it's a spirit of lust trying to get you
Things in the air are spiritual
urinating or the need to pee can be about the temptation of lust and bad attitudes