wheelbarrow

Archived Dreams from 2014
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

wheelbarrow

Post by Hope in Christ »

Please does anyone know what a wheelbarrow full of dirt means? And also an fancy old fashioned shovel. i cant find anything on this. So grateful for any help.
Blessings
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Hopes in Christ,

Do you have any context for these symbols to share? What were your feelings?
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Hi New Song
Yes it was a warning for my husband and i. When i finished up my work day i had a good feeling that i had done a good job and had cleaned up my job site.
The dirt in the wheelbarrow was dry ground, and i had a choice to pick it up or not too. But it would have taken us down a very painful road.
Hope in Christ
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Proverbs 16:27 to 30
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Dearest New Song,
What a truly precious sister you are. Thank you for looking beyond the brokeness and seeing someone God loves. Your love support and prayers have given me a breakthrough in my life. I just want to honor you and bless you dear one. Thank you again!
All my Love,
Hope
:D
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Hopes in Christ,

Dynamite! That's the power of our God!

Proverbs 27: 17
That's why I love it here @ Tehillahdreams! As brothers and sisters in Christ, we stir up each other to exercise each other's graces and our bestowed gifts for acts of love and kindness.
And we encourage one another and cheer one another even the more as we see the day of our Lord fast approaching!

Love and peace to you!
MNS
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14