Death Card Dream

Archived Dreams from 2014
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Death Card Dream

Post by iluvyahweh »

This dream happened over 18 years ago. Any godly insight appreciated.

I was at a party or gathering, and a lot of my friends at the time were there. People were serving food from a stall. We were in a bright-ish room, where there were lights, and faded yellow/brown colours. The scene was sort of yellowish, and I think it seemed noisy.

A friend at the time called Craig Smith was there, along with his sister, and a lot of her younger friends. There were a lot of people there that I knew from those times. I was speaking to a few of the people, and just mingling with them. I think that the location of the party was in Edinburgh, Scotland, where I lived at the time, when I was at university.

I was then taken to a town in Perthshire, Scotland, called Blairgowrie, where I spent my teenage and school years. I was travelling in a car along a main road called the Perth road, heading out of the town. I was in the passenger seat, sitting next to the driver. The car was a relatively small car, not spacious. The car suddenly came to a halt outside a garden, and I jumped out onto the pavement. It had stopped just across from an old friends house (called Fraser) and his next door neighbour (called Alan), who I did not get on with.

At this point the driver became very, very angry, almost seething and furious. They leaned over towards the car door that I had just exited, with one hand still placed on the steering wheel. Their head was just out of sight, and I could never see the identity of the driver of the car. I could see up to their neck. They held out their other hand towards me, and showed me the “Death” Tarot card. They did not utter any words (at least so I recall). (I have never used these cards before, or anything like that, but I recognised this card as most definitely a Tarot card.)

I looked at the Tarot card, and said to the driver with assurance: “You cannot do that to me because I am a child of God.” The car suddenly sped off along the road for about 100 yards, and then crashed into the wall of a very rich mans house at the junction of Essendy Road. The car burst into flames and smoke, and then seemed to disappear. I was shocked at this point, and couldn't believe what had happened. I then awoke and I felt that this dream was from God. This was the first dream I felt that I had had from God.
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Anytime I heard of the Tarot cards, I immediately think of witchcraft, the occult!
freedinHim
Gold Member

Re-Death Card Dream

Post by freedinHim »

I am sure you have an understanding of what the dream means. The question is why is it coming to you now. The lord wants you to know that 'Though you walk through the valley of the shadows of death, you are to fear no evil, because The Lord is with you. In that dream you experienced a powerful deliverance (anytime you don't see the face of a person, likely an angel, this one was a satanic messenger, his master has one mission-to steal, kill & destroy-but God caused the enemy to perish in its own plan)
The Lord is telling you victory is your portion. This Psalm is coming to mind now Ps 27:2-When the wicked advance against me to devour me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall.
God bless you richly.
Yours
Freed In Him
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

@freedinhim. Thanks - Yea, The reason that it's come back to me, is I'm seeing individual details in the dream that may be relevant for now. Thanks very much for the scripture verses.

@MaryCherry. Thanks, I think you're right re witchcraft / control.

Blessings,
ILY.