Warehouse/Special Camp

Archived Dreams from 2014
Beautiful
Gold Member

Warehouse/Special Camp

Post by Beautiful »

I am working for Mr. Ha (my boss from 22 years ago) in a warehouse. He wants me to go pick up a young women. Yet, this Mr. Ha is a different man, he comments that the young women is righteous. I wonder that he became a Christian. Then the young women is there and she is telling me she is going to some special camp. I tell her jokingly yet serious, take me with you.

Next I am on the phone with my brother and he is telling me he picked her up and had to go through all kinds of mess to get her. I tell him ok, i will meet you at the gas station and give you gas to repay you. He wants more. All I remember is he is holding me down and I get up and am trying to get away from him in the warehouse and I note he and maybe I as well are naked and he is holding on to me and wont let me go and I am struggling to get free and I start yelling for help and it's dark in the warehouse. THen I am free and I go up to some clerks who are lounging and am trying to get help to buy stuff to clean a pool. (the pool is an old issue that needs cleaning I think).