Running in the Spirit

Archived Dreams from 2014
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Running in the Spirit

Post by Hope in Christ »

My husbands dream before waking;

I was at my junior high school in real life, it was my 8th grade year. I was running in the excesise yard. I came upon a sand pit for the long jump, and ran not missing a stride and jumped it, heading towards the gate, I turned right. Cars were speeding up and down the side street. I heard behind me, watch out and be careful. But I knew I was okay "I had peace".
I stopped at a corner house on the main street. I was getting a drink of water out of the hose. A lady walked up behind me and said, " I was not here to tell them to take the signs down. I turned around to face her, and said, its okay because I don't live here.
I crossed the main street, still running as I was going home towards my childhood home IRL.

IRL my husband can barely walk. He believes he has an understand to the running in the Spirit but not the rest of the dream. If anyone has some understanding we would love to have your input. Thank you.

Blessings, Hope
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Bump???
Hope in Christ
Gold Member

Post by Hope in Christ »

Happy Thanksgiving all :D

Any ideas on this dream. The long jump, my husband said the signs were billboards.
Any ideas on leaving the school out the gate mean? And the house on the corner with the woman and hose. Concered this may be a warning but we are not clear on what?
Gods richest blessings to you and your homes
Hope :D