too small a stall

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

too small a stall

Post by spiritledd »

Asian boss lady said call in to work if you want to work ...said she had to let Mike go (old singer friend) ...I was walking with her ...then we were in elevator we got out then I walked her to other elevator ...then I went back and got on elevator we were just on and it took a lot longer than before ...was waiting to use phone outside to call in ...guy was eying my change which I had a lot of ...I thought maybe I should give him some so I put some in for his call ...cost on phone was 75 cents it was in front of store

then I helped kitchen crew with French fry cooker that looked like glass case popcorn cooker ...my job was using tongs to reach in to get metal things out ...it was very tricky but I was good at it ...not sure what metal things were ...but they were rectangular shaped made of thick round wire, like oven tray ...but 2 running next to each other connected ...seemed like could be tray holder

heard... "on a ship" then... "interlude"

then at restaurant eating with friends one was singer Dennis he was talking ...I told him speak up I cant hear you

band was playing Pink Floyd I had never heard sounded pretty good actually I was surprised ...singer was redheaded guy I used to know back in the day Jeremy ...good singer ...he was wearing brown wig but I saw his red hair under it

I was going to rest room and I thought it was where band was setup so went through there but I was mistaken ...hugged band guy ...found restroom ....bass was playing pop metal riff

it was very distinct ...could hear timbre really well for being a dream ...I said I like that bass tone while in stall to others in restroom ...which was guy next in other stall and a mother and little boy just coming into restroom as the guy was leaving

it was too small a stall so I left