paquito

Archived Dreams from 2014
spiritledd
Diamond Member

paquito

Post by spiritledd »

going to graduation party with gal who had a kind of hybrid VW dune buggy that was silver, and I had my coat over the rear of it ...my coat was big enough to cover it ...I took coat off when we went to school ...we got dressed I remember tying my tie which was dark blue silk ...and we got there early ...and I said that is ok we will go get food and drink for party ...one gal was there already and she brought me into the room and it was empty except half her drink that was eggnogg ice and alcohol in corner ...it was like she was willing to share, but I thought well it is half gone already so did not drink it ...we all three went together ...going up stairs there was no railing and other gal we picked up got scared, so I helped her past the scary part with no railing ...at that point I looked at her legs and she was in dress with heels and I felt like I cheated in my heart ...then her legs were cow legs? ...then we were at Mexican restaurant I got some food and owner said lick the ladle to taste test food then I gave ladle to him ...he said pretty good huh? ...I said yes very delicious ...and I asked owner if I could have food wholesale food for party and he said yes for 20-25 servings go pick it out ...so I went ...woke up heard... "paquito" ...also heard... "doctrine of devil and demons"