Crying in dream and when I wake up????

Archived Dreams from 2015
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Crying in dream and when I wake up????

Post by kbasmommy »

I've had variations of this dream for years but it always ends the same. I'm posting because I always wake up crying in real life and it really concerns me.

Here is my dream (what I can rememberI'll specify new aspects and the scene that never changes)

Reoccurring scene: I'm traveling on a long highway for miles. Going far away from home.

New scene: I arrive at my fathers house there's a lot of people there. It's very uncomfortable. People sleeping there, partying. I see my cousins on my moms side and wonder why she's there. The bathrooms are so filthy. Everything is so gross and chaotic.

I'm without bottom covering I need to put on my underwear but I'm trying to do it discreetly as there are so many people around. My dad comes and I hide against something. He leaves and I finally have privacy to put inderwear on.

New scene: I see a woman I know and she invites me to her mansion. She tells me her husband is a doctor and I'm very intimated by her. I want to leave because they're so wealthy and I'm feeling inadequate although she's very nice.

New scene:
I'm with a group of Christian young people and we go to this place where there are beautiful expensive cars (Bugatti). We're all checking out the cars and I see a red BMW SUV I want and there are exoctic animals and reptiles. I ask this man if my son can see one of his animals. He brings out a live scorpion and I say no! My other son wants to see it but I say no.

(Reoccurring ending scene)
A group of Christians suddenly line up facing people they've prayed for and witnessed to they throw rocks at them and strike them down.

It's our turn. We line up to face people we've prayed for and witnessed to. They look at us and I am so grieved. "I've prayed for you." I tell one girl and they can't do it they show us mercy. I start crying uncontrollably and fall to my knees because I'm so amazed at the grace. I'm thinking God did it! Wow! It's beautiful! And I'm always still crying when I wake up. Like balling crying like in the dream it's so strange.

Thanks sorry so long tried to remember as many details as possible. Even if you can share thoughts about the last scene and the crying because I'm still crying so much when I wake up. This is the only dream that feels like it's still going on when I wake up.
firewater
Silver Member

Re: Crying in dream and when I wake up????

Post by firewater »

1. Reoccurring scene: I'm traveling on a long highway for miles. Going far away from home (Home is where we feel we can relax & be ourselves & be comfortable. Our comfort zone.).

2. New scene: I arrive at my fathers house (Interesting that your drive took you to your father's house even though you were going away from home. I think this refers to The Father's house. ) there's a lot of people there (A crowd, impersonal even though there are many people). It's very uncomfortable (Opposite of the home feeling I described above. You should normally be comfortable in your father's house ). People sleeping there, partying (I am reminded of prodigal son). I see my cousins on my moms side and wonder why she's there (Is your mum deceased or are your parent's separated? How do you feel towards your Mom?). The bathrooms are so filthy (A place where we should normally clean ourselves is not clean). Everything is so gross and chaotic.

I'm without bottom covering (Exposed. Perhaps accentuating the feeling of a lack of privacy due to crowd) I need to put on my underwear (Appropriate) but I'm trying to do it discreetly as there are so many people around. My dad comes and I hide against something. He leaves and I finally have privacy to put inderwear on. (You are now covered, no need for shame. I have occasionally had dreams where I am naked infront of other people. I've thought that the dreams occurred after I have shared too much of myself. Maybe in the dream you felt like the crowd & your being exposed is too much personal sharing for you. )
[In this scene the people are living a wild life & the environment is gruby & dirty & you feel uncomfortble exposing yourself to them because of what you see in them & their environment.]

3. New scene: I see a woman (Is she a believer?) I know and she invites me to her mansion. She tells me her husband is a doctor and I'm very intimated by her. I want to leave because they're so wealthy and I'm feeling inadequate(An important keyword I think.) although she's very nice.
(Perhaps here also what is being asked of you is too much for where you are at.)
[In this scene the people are at the opposite end of the spectrum & you feel uncomfortable because of something you see in you]

4. New scene:
I'm with a group of Christian (Christian context) young people (Perhaps young in the faith) and we go to this place where there are beautiful expensive cars (Cars can symbolise ministry or motivation) (Bugatti) (Excellence, quality or perhaps symbolising man-made attractions or the attractiveness of the world). We're all checking out the cars and I see a red BMW SUV I want (The scene above you wanted to leave in the context of wealth, but this one in a Chrisitian context you want to participate. (You were not comfortable with this level of wealth in #3. You are comfortable with this level here with Christians) and there are exoctic animals and reptiles. I ask this man if my son can see one of his animals . He brings out a live scorpion and I say no! (You were only asking him to see the animal) My other son wants to see it(The interest is contagious) but I say no.
I am reminded of Acts 10:9-15
[In this scene you are comfortable around Christians, until something poisonous is brought out. Unbelievers can have poison coming from their lips,
but we don't have to drink it. Here your perspective is being passed to the next generation]

(Reoccurring ending scene)
A group of Christians suddenly line up facing people they've prayed for and witnessed to they throw rocks at them and strike them down.
[It sounds like the Christians are on one side & the unbelievers are on the other. No conversation or connection. Interesting that it was stones & not shooting. I am reminded of the OT were people were stoned for breaking the law. Is it possible these people were given a legalistic message so they respond in a legalistic way?]

It's our turn. We line up to face people we've prayed for and witnessed to. They look at us and I am so grieved. "I've prayed for you." I tell one girl (You communicated with her, connected with her) and they can't do it they show us mercy [Perhaps what was missing from #2 & #3 towards them]. I start crying uncontrollably and fall to my knees because I'm so amazed at the grace. I'm thinking God did it! Wow! It's beautiful! And I'm always still crying when I wake up. Like balling crying like in the dream it's so strange.

[I think the grace of God is the key message of your dream. You were spared by God's grace (Salvation IRL) & you have a deep understanding of that.
We can obey the "NT law" of praying for unbelievers & witnessing to them, but are we showing them mercy? It involves us coming out of our comfort zones (Driving a long way from home) & gong into their zones (Homes like#2 & #3, where they live) where it can be grubby & dirty, or make us feel uncomfortable for other reasons.
{Parable of Good Samaitan}

I believe your weeping has an intercessory element to it. An expression of God's heart for the lost.

Jesus didn't just pray for & preach to tax collectors & sinners, he was their friend.
kbasmommy
Diamond Member

Re: Crying in dream and when I wake up????

Post by kbasmommy »

I so appreciate the response. I don't depend in having one but I post in case someone is led. The intercessory part is interesting because I didn't think of it that way and that's why this site is such a blessing since sometimes we don't always see what may be obvious to others. Also some things were confirmed like being at my fathers house. The prodigal Son too. He has turned away and I think the dream is exposing a lot about how I feel. This is a lot to ponder and I thank God for the revelation. Thank you!!!❤️