Jimmy Carter

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Jimmy Carter

Post by spiritledd »

saw politician it like was Jimmy Carter but not ...I told him of a dream that I had about a man from north came down to make war ... I switched sides from rep to demo ...I actually did dream this also ...he was called "the Norseman" and it was some thing about a Viking boat ...and sea monster in the sea that had horns and turned into a mountain that raised up that looked like a sea monsters horn ...then he put me in his camp and he was running against Obama ...but he was demo so think it was sign of demo nomination? ...he said he just wanted the "best America" ...it was his slogan, and it seem to touch the people ...it did me, and even writing this now, it touches me heart because of his sincerity ...saw both my Pastors at old church behind counter that was like airlines counter at airport wearing red shirts ...they were surprised I was a demo blue shirt now ...I was not sure about changing sides though ...only thing was, he smokes and he is not healthy ...but I trusted him because he demonstrated great love ...also I saw red and blue shirts on people and red and blue ink on floor I was trying clean it up ...then I saw green door I was painting it ...it had windows but green was also said or spoke narrator that would remember ..it made me think "green party" ...I was sitting in circle on floor and guy next to me was praying in Spirit ...he was like top guy for Carter ...he had spit in front of him ...saw face of Carter change to face worship leader at the biggest church in this area Curtis on TV during speech ...as we all left the speech no one knew who to vote for ...it was spoken by narrator that this election would be the most unsure ever ...that no one would no who to vote for even to the last minute and because of that it would be possible to win heard..."edict" then "post" then heard song by Scorpions "Winds of Change"
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Jimmy Carter

Post by bjcollin »

This dream caught my attention because of Jimmy Carter, I went to GA to visit his church once just to see him when he was still teaching Sunday School, unfortunately he was sick that Sunday so we didn't get to see him. To me in the dream I can see this as... Jimmy Carter=JC=Jesus Christ and Obama=the enemy and it looks like sides are being drawn in America. We have been in this against Jesus decline here in America for years now... I still think revival is coming and is due for America soon. The scorpions song wind of change was written about the the changing of the USSR into modern Russia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Ch ... ions_song) How long before the wind of change comes here to America? Hope this helps.

in Christ,
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks Brian, yeah it does help ...makes sense too :D
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

Winds of Change, what a powerful song! Particularly powerful because a German band wrote and performed it, watching that video nearly always brings tears to my eyes during the scenes of the Berlin Wall coming down. ...the walls of oppression falling down and the way to freedom made clear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

Jimmy Carter is an interesting person and has a less than stellar presidential record, great ideas but failed policies, leading to the Reagan years, which conservatives look upon with fondness as liberals view the Clinton years. Neither side looks too favorably upon the Carter years.

I wonder if there isn't some indications of a duplication of the political process here, from the Carter years to the Reagan years, a heavy switch in policy and practice politically. Also wondering if there isn't a progression from oppression to freedom, as indicated by the song.

Jeff
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

IMHO for what it's worth, I thought Carter was a good president, I was a kid when he was president. I think the world saw him as weak because of his compassion and his Christian beliefs. Oh what a glorious sight it would be to have another President who was a strong Christian.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D yeah agreed Jeff thanks also :D
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

I liked him too...I remember in 1976 in my 5th grad classroom being asked who we would vote for and I "voted" for him.
Still like him, actually.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

I was in 8th and also liked him too :) ...that was really fun year for me cause I got a YZ 125 8)
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

cause I got a YZ 125
Nice!